New to GTA MC... One season riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to GTA MC... One season riding

Nate

Hey all... heard about the forum through many riders, finally going to take advantage of it! Just bought a "new" bike, going from a cruiser to a sport touring. Had a 94 Shadow 600, now have a Suzuki GSF600S. Only rode it last saturday (yes I know, it was damn cold, but I wanted it in my shop ASAP), and I love the different riding position! Didn't really open it up as I don't know how she reacts, and with minimal traction on cold roads, didn't want to take a chance.

Anyhoo... Will be asking questions to the sport bike community as I want to do some mods on this beast.

Best to play it safe when its this cold out. I'm sure you'll have a blast on it come spring time though :). Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. Your not planning on riding it right away are you? Keep an eye on the ice if so, and when your on here there's a lot of people who can give a wide variety of comments and advice-so ask away, Enjoy! Search tool is your best friend, and there certainly is a lot to read, learn and be entertained with on GTAM.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Thanks guys! I took it out today for a quick boot. I don't want to push it with cold tires. I'm more interested in taking that rear under fairing out... If that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom