Ford Focus ST vs ZX 10 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ford Focus ST vs ZX 10

Not in the Golf 7, which just came out ...
Guess they didn't sell as many as they hoped. A lot of people in NA like the 'idea' of the Golf R, but no one is spending $40k+ on a Golf.

Guess they didn't sell as many as they hoped. A lot of people in NA like the 'idea' of the Golf R, but no one is spending $40k+ on a Golf.
I just looked at one while I was in Alberta. 9000 km and Apr everything. 550hp worth. 54 g's on a golf.... even stock their cost to me means 2 year old s4 which is twice the car. Nice car and all but too much $

It ain't that bad of a price to be honest (and I know you're not necessarily saying this, but it's what the na population is saying) If you take a brand new hatch sti and the golf r they are both making similar amounts of power and are both in the same price range. Both awd.

At that point you're paying for what you like better. jdm or euro? Fancy red iconic badge plastered all over the car or a more simple approach?

For me, I like the design of the golf better than the hatch sti and would be totally justified in spending that money on the golf given the cars in that market range.

It ain't that bad of a price to be honest (and I know you're not necessarily saying this, but it's what the na population is saying) If you take a brand new hatch sti and the golf r they are both making similar amounts of power and are both in the same price range. Both awd.

At that point you're paying for what you like better. jdm or euro? Fancy red iconic badge plastered all over the car or a more simple approach?

For me, I like the design of the golf better than the hatch sti and would be totally justified in spending that money on the golf given the cars in that market range.

I'm with you on liking the golf better. Quality wise there's no comparison. Golf all day. The only thing that burns me is the price for either. I'm about to buy a 2011 gti. Mostly because I'm cheap but also because 22 grand with under 50 k is easier to take than $40,000+ for a new one.

Back
Top Bottom