Car Snogs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Snogs

Baggsy

Site Supporter
I just cleaned up a couple of cubic feet of snogs off of my garage floor. Do you remove them before the car goes in the garage, wait and get them all later, or something in between? I just didn't feel like dealing with them at -20 or less when I was sick.

Speed bump in the driveway to knock them off?

I'm with Kellen, my house garage has no room for cars.

But where will your bike go?

Isn't the garage for tools, couch, heater, beer fridge, tv?

Yes.

IMG_0396_zps91de9e44.jpg

Cars inside the garage? ??

Speed bump in the driveway to knock them off?

I'm with Kellen, my house garage has no room for cars.

But where will your bike go?

Bike, car, tent trailer, bicycles, garbage cans, tools, generator etc are all there.
Why would I go all the way to an unheated garage for beer, or to watch tv?
Get your man-cave stuff together guys. Don't get relegated to the garage.

Oh, and supposedly there's an insurance break for having it in the garage.

WTF are snogs?

Those long thick drippy things that hang off your nose when you have a bad code.
Also, what someone else said, but that's a verb, not a noun.

Last edited:
I thought they were like Snuggies only for the car when I saw the title.

I refuse to google. I enjoy the suspense

Bike, car, tent trailer, bicycles, garbage cans, tools, generator etc are all there.
Why would I go all the way to an unheated garage for beer, or to watch tv?
Get your man-cave stuff together guys. Don't get relegated to the garage.

Oh, and supposedly there's an insurance break for having it in the garage.

I have my man cave/theatre and the my garage.... why would relegate yourself to the basement when you can have both?

I think I know what this thread is about but some of the replies make me wonder. The typos in some of the more serious responses don't help, lol.

I also wonder how the hell so many men get their leisure area relegated to the garage. I guess I can understand if you're a smoker and your wife isn't but otherwise it just seems strange.

I take it that the people who disapprove of cars in the garage, bury their bikes for winter hibernation?

three bay garage , problem solved, ground floor office has a couch and a tv, basements are for kids and mother in laws.

It's a common trick so the neighbours don't see you unloading the bi-weekly 24.
This would be handy so mine stop asking me if I'm having a party every time I go to the LCBO or Beer Store. They don't even notice the cases of wine coming in the mail. lol

I guess you guys lost your castles.

A man's home is his castle...you guys have a room now...lol

We just built a new garage, and no cars have been in there yet! House is just under 150 yrs old. Small, rooms, badly laid out additions. Building one big garage with a great room on top seemed to make the most sense.
Last two Sunday afternoons I've had the girls over. He'd love it to be solely his space, but I have solidly installed myself in there.

In our case the garage IS the nice part!

If I'm feeling bluesy, I retire to the music room. :)

Back
Top Bottom