300+ km/h Lamborghini crash.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

300+ km/h Lamborghini crash....

SunnY S

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;LHp3jqRj-jg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHp3jqRj-jg[/video]

That's amazing. I'm guessing not enough downforce at the speed... front end got light and he lost it. Just because the engine has enough balls to take the car to 300+ doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.

dude seemed kinda hefty, should have provided the down force
glad he lived
but wth...

That's a lot of melted plastic.

The car might be good for 300+ but it's the morons with money who think that automatically makes them capable that cause stupidity like this.

Burned to the ground like a true Lambo

Video makes it sound like they hit a pretty decent bump at speed.

For sure...there is a good vid of a new Viper doing that during that CannonBall Run or whatever it is called. Doesn't even have to be a decent bump...just enough to max load up the suspension then who knows.

I thought the same. Looks like rear axle hop (comes down offset and steers you off center...).Do Lambos have a solid rear axle?
No on the solid axle. Magnetically controlled suspension, awd and computer controlled everything that literally can change almost instantly to conditions.

The curse of high performance. Where are you going to use it?

Sorry, meant to say "Learn to use it"

Looks like he just takes his foot off the gas pedal. Yeah that won't unsettle the car at 330 km/h

Near the beginning of the video, you can see the car is floating around a bit. It has the power to go 330, but that is pushing the aero/suspension to it's limits on that road. I hate that floaty feeling and I've never been going 300+ when I had to deal with it.

Hey guys check out this ad I saw for a like new Lambo on Kijiji!

Ad says a few scratches, but you can't really tell. And the tires need to be replaced. Looks like a good deal!

Back
Top Bottom