What we gonna do this year? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What we gonna do this year?

Aminal

Site Supporter
I was just thinking how we use to come up with some interesting ideas for ride as a team. Cutekill got a tat one year, I dressed the team in kilts one year, and we usually make some strange bets to increase donations. So, I'm thinking.... First year at a new site, huge membership from GTAM, someone has to have a kickass idea! Let's get the ball rolling folks!

Cheers8)
Amnal

I dunno but I can come up with some really ugly prom dresses, or a mankini, have a wax pot I'm willing to part with....adult diapers and a superman cape perhaps?

Don't ask, but I have access to it. Lol

I had a thought..... bikini party! Everyone brings some skimpy beachwear and we drink off colored girly drinks! Should make us quite the site to check out and get the party started, no?

Cheers 8)
Aminal

hummmmm... Burl's Creek.... Aminal with eyebrows or Aminal without? That is the question!

DARN IT! They always want to take some fur.......

Cheers 8)
Aminal

I think Meme's idea of a torso wax is perfect.... All it takes is three votes and this will happen.

GTAM raises less than 15,000.00 and Aminal get his back, chest and arms WAXED!

Yeah, they've changed a few things this year. Not a biggie if you ask me....

Cheers 8)
Aminal

No agreed not a biggie but honestly think they should have left it alone as was . I'm sure with venues like Lindsay donations dropped off . Burls creek looks promising as was Trenton / Tudhope park etc but Lindsay was terrible !!!! Anyway year 15 for me this year Go Team Go
Yeah, they've changed a few things this year. Not a biggie if you ask me....

Cheers 8)
Aminal

Just got some great news! Bare Rump is getting back together and should play the show! That's the ac'dc tributr band that we have been rockin with for years. Not official yet but a heck of a good time.

Cheers 8)
Aminal

Back
Top Bottom