Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Had someone act like an ******* to me cause of the car I drive

I had some spare time at work last night for a few hours and I can't for the life of me figure out from the pics what in the hell you could or want to save from that thing. There's nothing left.
I 'erd the price of scrap metals is on the rise

775b0f668301aee3ec51a0540ad5b2af.jpg

Any offers?

Careful you don't get hit with a golf ball.

Has this term been used for a long time. I've listened to some roman history podcasts and learned where the term comes from and suddenly I hear/see it everywhere. Have never heard the term before like 6 months ago......maybe it's just selective hearing now that I actually know what it means...
Baader-Meinhof phenomenon

Hey I'll drive a brz!! I'd love to see how it compares to my Z. Very similar style of car, 40 years apart. we should do a cruise to caledon or some place north this summer

Sonny I'll drive anything you own. Hell, I'll drive anything at all actually. I was poking fun of the r8 but you obviously have several glorified VWs in the stable
Your Z for my Odyssey. It has a new battery ooooooo!

I had some spare time at work last night for a few hours and I can't for the life of me figure out from the pics what in the hell you could or want to save from that thing. There's nothing left.

Parts deep within the engine may be ok (hell, maybe much of the engine minus things like valve covers). If I could get a lambo engine for a reasonable price to rebuild in my spare time, it would be a fun project. Obviously the computers will be burnt up and expensive as hell, but you could try to carb it or install an aftermarket fuel control system (depending on what's left of the injectors). It looks like used motors (10+ yo) are $30-40,000 without the computer, you might be able to get this one to run for less.

Parts deep within the engine may be ok (hell, maybe much of the engine minus things like valve covers). If I could get a lambo engine for a reasonable price to rebuild in my spare time, it would be a fun project. Obviously the computers will be burnt up and expensive as hell, but you could try to carb it or install an aftermarket fuel control system (depending on what's left of the injectors). It looks like used motors (10+ yo) are $30-40,000 without the computer, you might be able to get this one to run for less.

We need more of this kind of optimism around here.

Anyone see the new Ford rs?

Absolutely badass, and its finally coming to North America. I was pretty excited about the ST, but the RS is another level. That's gonna be a sweet ride. Personally I'd take that over an STi any day.

Absolutely badass, and its finally coming to North America. I was pretty excited about the ST, but the RS is another level. That's gonna be a sweet ride. Personally I'd take that over an STi any day.
I like it too. Wish it wasn't so "long looking" compared to other hatches, but regardless the specs speak for the car's obvious ability to perform.

Back
Top Bottom