TST Industries (LED Intergraded Tail Lights) | GTAMotorcycle.com

TST Industries (LED Intergraded Tail Lights)

Sinz

This is a company that builds some pretty cool LED Intergraded tail lights for the majority sport bikes out there...they just did their Ducati line & I picked one up, great design with the recessed back light and you can have them in a standard flash & brake light or in a sequential flash & a blaster type of brake...they are reasonably priced from Florida!

Here is my new tail light!

Pics...
29cad8bab9eed5d13fc064592807de7c.jpg

52dfac9a19d5ff16ff713f0c22e9adce.jpg

5ead55ce0543ee61aa5bcc446d0ca566.jpg

8804492b3445896976659271865c2139.jpg

b0cb5641ce561c7bfcd39652c0de322f.jpg

15ed8c93a2883639f5336a3e1f67aedc.jpg

ed4c320ebbdc633b97b92598c4df02ca.jpg

1ee01bb80a83b7b9fcfb2b6bfd2fd498.jpg

Video...
https://vimeo.com/116840132

Last edited:
pretty. how effective/bright are the running lights from a distance you think? Any concern?

Looks very dim in your pictures...

Also, they only list Honda, Ducati, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Kawasaki so that is pretty far from "every bike"...

Looks very dim in your pictures...

Also, they only list Honda, Ducati, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Kawasaki so that is pretty far from "every bike"...

Oh it's bright, a lot brighter than my old intergraded light & most definitely brighter than the stocker, I guess that you would have to see it in person...pictures don't do it justice...my bad on saying every bike...but most sport bikes lol!

Looks really nice. Too bad they don't make the tail lights for more models.

Never say never...they might do more for different bikes in the future, just keep checking their website!

It's pretty hard to judge brightness on a photo taken on a camera with auto brightness correction then stashed and reprocessed on the hosting site then displayed on a monitor.

Main problem with all such lights is that the left and right turn signals are too close together and they're both too close to the brake light, which makes it all become indistinguishable to the 75 year old grandparents in the minivan behind you ...

I've seen auxiliary turn signals put on the footpegs or tucked into the bodywork on various bikes to get the signals further apart and away from the tail/brake.

Last edited:
They look very nice. But as BrianP said, the problem with intergrated ligths (for 848,1098,etc) is that they're way too close. My buddy has a 1098 with intergrated lights (dont know brand) and in the daytime, I can't tell when he signals. He eventually got in the habbit of using hand signals to get my attention. But I think you've got that covered with the additional lights that you added on the side.

I can vouch that compared to before this is a huge improvement. You almost couldn't tell where his signals were before this. I think it looks good. Nice job sinz

Back
Top Bottom