Heated Dry Suit | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heated Dry Suit

Hmm. The suit looks like a good idea, but batteries would be useless on any long ride. Nothing is going to beat the kind of electrical current a motorcycle charging system can supply. A touch spendy for the suit also. I would like to hear from people who have tried it.

Here I thought typical heated gear was expensive. That's nuts for something that lasts 3 hours tops. The idea is good and all but that's way too much coin.

Wait. Is it a wetsuit, a drysuit, or just underwear?

Wait. Is it a wetsuit, a drysuit, or just underwear?

It looks like it's just underwear to be used in a drysuit. It can handle being submersed (inside of a drysuit is either wet with sweat or the occasional flood). Personally I would rather wear thermal layers in a drysuit than rely on something that could fail.

Add up cost of heated coat, pants, gloves and its not too far off $1K. I like the less intrusiveness and lack of connections everywhere . Hate that feeling of being strapped to the bike. Wake up, throw this suit on like underwear, put whatever clothes you want on. Travel with a couple extra batteries. You could wear your leathers and be all warm.

Last edited:
Add up cost of heated coat, pants, gloves and its not too far off $1K. I like the less intrusiveness and lack of connections everywhere . Hate that feeling of being strapped to the bike. Wake up, throw this suit on like underwear, put whatever clothes you want on. Travel with a couple extra batteries. You could wear your leathers and be all warm.

You could pay that. But I paid roughly $350 for my heated jacket liner and gloves, and snowboard pants (Costco). So if you are cheap like me you can keep the costs down. And of course my temperature controller is handy.

Bosch and Dewalt both sell battery powered heated jackets for $200 with a claimed run time of 6 hrs and 7.5 hrs respectively. That's probably the route I would go.

Back
Top Bottom