Onward, my noble steed! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Onward, my noble steed!

Now this should of been in Gladiator!

Interesting to see how that thing would be licensed. It would have a bike VIN, but clearly has 4 wheels. You'd definitely catch a stunt driving charge if it was a bike, if it was a car and you had a seatbelt wrapped behind you maybe you'd be ok.

When and where was this video shot? Guy is passed in the same direction by a 70's era car but in the opposite direction is a minivan.

No idea, but my guess is that at the very least it's in one of those no-helmet-law states. Probably at least somewhat recent too.

As for the registration, I bet he's got it registered as a motorbike "trailer" :cool: (if it's registered at all).

No way that's legal in Ontariariooo.

Last edited:
No idea, but my guess is that at the very least it's in one of those no-helmet-law states. Probably at least somewhat recent too.

As for the registration, I bet he's got it registered as a motorbike "trailer" :cool: (if it's registered at all).

No way that's legal in Ontariariooo.

As a vehicle? It's just a motorcycle with a trailer.

As operating as depicted? That would be "Driving a motor vehicle while the driver is not sitting in the driver’s seat" as per O Reg 455/07 and would be a stunt driving charge.

Back
Top Bottom