Stocks | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stocks

My order ended up going through. All 204 stocks purchased at the same time. Now we play the waiting game.

My TD Waterhouse Account has a Checkbox on the Order Entry screen entitled "All or None" - looks to be checkable. :)

It seems that with stocks that trade below $0.10 or so, you want to buy in lots of 1,000. I have 5,800 shares of MMJ, and the last 800 took forever to fill even though my limit order was at the ask. Luckily, I had set a GTD order 7 days into the future.

Because of order not consist of instrument lot size(s) add parts movet to odd lots book.
Lot size can be different for different instruments and exchanges.

Click execute and see what it says.

I have never put in a non real time order

Edit: also I am only looking at buying Carnival back today, or I would try it... but it's an American security so, moot point

Last edited:
Lightcycle wins.

All or None orders are not permitted on this exchange. Please modify your order details.[60228]

油井緋色;2298699 said:
Should've pulled out when I saw a 20% gain =(

Call them tomorrow, and ask anything you want. It really doesn't get any better:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA--(Marketwired - Apr 29, 2015) - Convalo Health International, Corp. (Convalo) (TSX VENTURE:CXV), a company focused on rolling up the highly-fragmented addiction recovery sector of companies in the US, today announced it will host an interactive Q&A conference call at 4p.m. EST on Thursday, April 30, 2015.

Participants from Convalo will be Michael Dalsin (Chairman) and David Ward (CFO).

The details of the call are:

Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 4 p.m. EST

US & Canada Toll Free:

Dial In: (855) 399-2673

Call them tomorrow, and ask anything you want. It really doesn't get any better:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA--(Marketwired - Apr 29, 2015) - Convalo Health International, Corp. (Convalo) (TSX VENTURE:CXV), a company focused on rolling up the highly-fragmented addiction recovery sector of companies in the US, today announced it will host an interactive Q&A conference call at 4p.m. EST on Thursday, April 30, 2015.

Participants from Convalo will be Michael Dalsin (Chairman) and David Ward (CFO).

The details of the call are:

Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 4 p.m. EST

US & Canada Toll Free:

Dial In: (855) 399-2673

I bought in. The numbers seem strong and the need for this business is there... Here's to praying that an accounting scandal isn't afoot.

I bought in. The numbers seem strong and the need for this business is there... Here's to praying that an accounting scandal isn't afoot.
Dammit cxv. I knew I should have waited for a pullback. Down to .62 as of writing this.

CXV has seen 0.49 and 0.82 over the last two weeks, on big volume. I wouldn't worry about daily swings.

My trinidad stock went up well above 10 percent since i purchased. Invested a thousand dollars. Yhanks for whoever mentioned that stock jn this thread

My trinidad stock went up well above 10 percent since i purchased. Invested a thousand dollars. Yhanks for whoever mentioned that stock jn this thread

Your welcome!

CXV has seen 0.49 and 0.82 over the last two weeks, on big volume. I wouldn't worry about daily swings.

+1 to this. I think in the long term it'll do really well as some ppl said a couple pages back.

Hard to identify a base with a stock that's only been trading for a couple of months. It's been in overbought territory since IPO except for a few days inbetween. Good buy in at .35 (March 15). I may roll the dice if it dips close to .6 or below in the next month or so. 7M volume is not too shabby if you want to dump a few thousand shares quickly.

CXV might be hitting some resistance at the .70 level if you run the technicals on the chart. Could be people taking profit etc. Hope the next set of news that comes out is positive.

I'm in TNK as of yesterday. Lookin good today.

CXV trading volumes are way down.. and seems to be trading around the .6 mark.. will probably stay there until earnings season next year unless there is some good news/associated with big-wigs.

On the plus side, TNK is doing me well :)

And I'll say it again. CXV.V.
If ANYONE with a clue actually read the 1st link I posted that shows their balance sheet, they would have been all over this one.

So...
http://www.bnn.ca/News/2015/8/7/What-went-wrong-at-Patient-Home-Monitoring.aspx

For those that don't know; PHM is a company that Michael Dalsin was incharge of.

I don't see CXV recovering, not in the short term. LOTS of retail investors looking for a quick buck (as evidenced in this thread); who will lose their ***.

A good post on another forum on Dalsin's companies:

But many of the vendors like to take back a combo of cash and stock...and if the rollup is overpaying for the business the vendors are tickled pink just with the cash portion and the stock is gravy. You won't know how the business perform operationally for a year or two when you have year over year comparable results. Results when they were private cannot be relied upon as in many cases the expenses can get understated going into a sale... so the vendors can get the highest price.

ACQ was a good example of a roll up. Known for overpaying for businesses in a fragmented market. If you got in early at a couple bucks you were golden. Now the business is large enough that they will get judged on results not acquisitions. The vendors were only too happy to sell to ACQ when they came knocking. Granted their target market (Alberta) has turned decidedly anti business at a time when oil jobs are disappearing is a double whammy. This rollup has lost 2/3rds of it's value since it's last share issue. But the bulls are still clinging to the company line that this is positive as it makes acquisitions cheaper for them.

A key to watch is when they can't come back to market for new equity and instead run up their debt to fund operations or acquisitions. The risk profile starts to change dramatically.

As of close today:
[h=2]Convalo Health International Corp. (CXV.V)[/h] -TSXV

transparent-1093278.png
0.01(3.57%)
3:59PM EDT

That's why you don't invest in things you don't understand. No penny stocks is a pretty good guideline.

This summer has been a reminder of why I keep my day job. Anything resource related has taken a beating. Summer tends to be volatile because a lot of traders are on vacation. Let's see what happens in September.

So...
http://www.bnn.ca/News/2015/8/7/What-went-wrong-at-Patient-Home-Monitoring.aspx

For those that don't know; PHM is a company that Michael Dalsin was incharge of.

I don't see CXV recovering, not in the short term. LOTS of retail investors looking for a quick buck (as evidenced in this thread); who will lose their ***.

A good post on another forum on Dalsin's companies:

As of close today:
Convalo Health International Corp. (CXV.V)

-TSXV

transparent-1093278.png
0.01(3.57%)
3:59PM EDT

I read about this when it happened. I'm not sure I believe these were simple mistakes as a few people seem to have benefitted quite handsomely in the process.

Back
Top Bottom