Cnn | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cnn

SunnY S

Site Supporter
Anybody else find the new site too 'in your face' and generally annoying?

Sent from my Passport

People still watch TV?

Sent from my Commodore 64

What a joke it's become. Grade 3 level grammar, gotcha headlines and clickbait. Come to think of it a lot of them are going that way.

CNN is vacuous entertainment not news. I'd gladly pay a lot of money to punch Wolff Blitzer in the face.

I do not like the new design at all. Everything is big, way more scrolling. The old design gave a lot of information right without needing to move around the main page. The new design reminds me of the tabloids.

Took a quick stroll to see what it looked like and it was meh. I use Reuters but am willing to change if I find a site that's better.

Scared to show the front page of the latest Charlie Hebdo - that did it for me. BBC from now on.

CNN used to be my 'go to', but now it's BusinessInsider.com

Bestest news site on earth.

Sent from my Passport

If you want dry, boring, and informative: BBC for World News (shown on PBS), CBC for Canadian News, PBS for American News.

It's been annoying for a very long time. they deliver the news like some kind of sports event for retarded people

I deem CNN roughly equal to Fox News. Both are horrible.

When Obama blows a fart,

it's breaking news on CNN, and will have experts analyze it to death. How long was it? Did it smell? What did it sound like? Trumpet or whoopy cushion?

it's outrage on Fox; Obama is a hypocrite about the environment and is the worst president ever and must resign.

. . .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom