Review: Inglis Cycle (London) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Review: Inglis Cycle (London)

rbjeepthing

The Story:

Where do I even begin? Two weeks ago I found a bike I was interested in on Inglis's website which was found through Suzuki Canada dealer search. I don't ever remember even hearing of their dealership before but their pricing looked good. They happened to have a non-current brand new 2013 C90T with a bunch of incentives making it worth the drive to London. Im not one to waste peoples time and know what I want and how much i'm paying and have no issue stating that right away. When looking for bikes I typically just send out an email to start the process and state the facts straight to the point which is what i did in this case. For the next couple days I heard nothing back which I chalked up to being the fact they might be closed for the holidays.

Within the first few hours of being open after the holidays I had my email returned from Adam Stafford ( astafford@ingliscycle.com ). He apologized for not getting back to me sooner because they were closed for the holidays which is the first positive, this guy was prompt and already apologetic. He stated that they would be interested on my trade and to send some detailed pics so they could give me an estimate on my trade in without having to bring it 2.5hrs away first. Some of the other dealers I contacted wouldn't either return my email or didn't even want to discuss my trade in without it it directly in front of them. Im not going to drag my bike around Ontario in January so you can tell me yay or nay on a whim.

Ultimately we hashed out all the details over around 20 emails for the week. This is where the wow factor took place, since i'm a busy guy email works best. If I get tied up with something at work I can always check and respond after i'm done doing something. The phone ties me up and taking time of work is typically out of the question. All the emails I sent were responded to within 30min after I had sent them. Some were responded to right away, which I found very reassuring since if down the road I have an issue I feel I won't just be brushed off.

When it came to the financials they were fair on their trade in, they offered 15% off accessories for the next 12 months and even figured a way to get me Suzuki's 36 month extended warranty thrown into the deal for no additional cost. We agreed on myself bringing my bike to them this past Saturday to have them inspect it and confirm trade in value along with signing the final deal.

Once we arrived there Adam greeted myself and my friends with a welcoming attitude. He helped unload my bike and parts in the freezing cold and got the mechanic to work right away checking my bike out. He gave us a quick tour of the dealership which is massive and carries 7 different brands of motorcycles along with accessories, service and parts than sat me down to finish the deal. Once again no hitches here, no up-selling, no surprises, nothing. Everything stayed the same as discussed through emails and the tech let him know my bike was exactly as described. The whole process maybe took 5 minutes, he even thanked me for being straight up and easy to deal with.

Well thats it no drama and a positive dealership expierence for once. You can tell that all the people we mingled with on Saturday truly enjoyed being part of the Inglis family. I can't stress enough that if your looking for a great place to do business with please make the trip and try this place out. I hope you will be treated how I was and possibly Inglis will gain another great customer!

Adrian

Dealership Contact:

Inglis Cycle
www.ingliscycle.com
466 McCormick Boulevard
London, Ont, N5W 4C5
519-455-3840
astafford@ingliscycle.com

Pics Everybody Loves Pics Right?

11llwzm.jpg

2cofm0x.jpg

fjqfli.jpg

If Adam didn't mention it, Inglis has their annual open house some time in Feb and it's 25% off just about everything. You should get an invite as a customer.

Nice bike, not my cup of tea but looks really nice, enjoy.

I've purchased from Inglis and had a good experience as well. Obviously they are not my goto dealer due to distance though.

Nice bike, not my cup of tea but looks really nice, enjoy.

Thanks. Yup we will see if I made the right decision. I've always been a SS guy so I figured what the hell let's give this cruiser thing a go.

I've purchased from Inglis and had a good experience as well. Obviously they are not my goto dealer due to distance though.

Good to hear. There was only 2 negative reviews I could find about the place. They both seemed to be un-warranted.

This is the response you get when I'm bored and have an iPhone.

I bought my first motorcycle from Inglis Cycle 23 years ago. I have never had a bad experience there. They truly are a decent shop. No ********, no pressure and they have always been that way. My first bike I bought when I was 17. They did not treat me like some young punk with no money. They took the time to talk to me and treated me with respect even at that age. I would recommend them to anyway and have. I can't say that about all dealerships in the London area that's for sure :)

Bought my 998 there brand new in 2002 nothing but positive from me also. Worth the drive/ride.

Just moved to London at the beginning of the month. I am currently looking for some new riding boots, so I went into Inglis last weekend and they helped me out and had the best price I could find so far on the Alpinestars I've been eyeing. So far nothing but positive on my end as well. They are also my Kawasaki dealer in town so I'm glad to be reading the positive reviews. Will definitely be giving them my business.

Did my bike service there yesterday and will echo all the positive words about Adam and this place.

Old thread but I just wanted to say Mike Inglis, the owner, is a great guy. I made the trip to London one day from Toronto, and we talked for over an hour. After that, we exchanged many emails and I made a return trip. He ended up having sold the bike I wanted to buy (my fault as it was the prior year Svartpilen 701 and I figured it would still be on the floor in a few days so didn’t put down a deposit) and he was straight up about how long it would take to receive and/or prep a new bike. After I left he continued to send me info about bikes he thought might work for me.

I didn’t end up buying a bike from him because of stock issues, but I will go out of my way to try and buy my next bike from him.

Back
Top Bottom