Changing a ER6N part. (frame fittings) need some assistance! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Changing a ER6N part. (frame fittings) need some assistance!

Ramtin

hi guys
so a bolt has broken in part#32036 on my ER6N..... tried taking it out and failed!
http://www.dealercostparts.com/page...ME_FITTINGS/-ER650EDS|~EU-2013/I17I1746F21311

now i have already ordered the OEM part... i'm about to change it but i'd like to know if anyone knows how this is done... i mean my biggest socket won't even fit this giant bolt!

anyone can help me with this? i'd pay for your time...

it's the left swing arm bracket :)

unnamed_zpsef060d16.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, so let me get this straight.... you're replacing the swing arm bracket because there's a broken off bolt in one of the holes?

Wait, so let me get this straight.... you're replacing the swing arm bracket because there's a broken off bolt in one of the holes?

lmao yes! u have no idea what i went through to try to use the reverse bits to get that broken bolt off.. didn't work... now the bit is stuck there there's no way u can drill it out without damaging the thread. maybe a seriously skilled person MIGHT be able to do it but i alreayd ordered the bracket.. it was 60 bucks i went ahead and ordered it.. so i have it just need to replace it.

it's the bracket that the kick stand and footrests attach to!

nevermind though i think people are being very helpful in the other post that i did about this. figuring it out slowly. thanks!

Last edited:
Is this not a 10 or 12 mm bolt, you should have a socket or a wrench that will fit it, no ?

i got it guys
happy endings

20mm biolt but 24mm nut....

and i didn't have to lit the bike up at all. easy peasy.

thanks

glad you got it, but from looking at the link and the parts I did not expect it to be that big

92154B 92154-0862 BOLT,FLANGED,10X35
92154C 92154-0863 BOLT,FLANGED,12X35

I figured the 10x35 or 12x35 meant a M10 or M12 bolt and 35mm long

it's the main center bolt that i'm talking about. sorry it actually is not listed there you have to selec swingwarm to get to the bolt..

thanks anyways guys

Back
Top Bottom