KTM dealer | GTAMotorcycle.com

KTM dealer

Blooton

thinking of a ktm dual sport, anyone have feedback on the two smaller dealers:
Mission Cycle or Orange motosport?
wont go to gp or ready

Mission Cycle is awesome! The best service/sales I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Todd and the gang are all riders/racers and extremely passionate about bikes.
You can't go wrong with Mission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart move not going to GP or Ready. My vote is for Orange Motor sports. A little further to drive but good prices and they know KTM bikes if you ever need Service.HB Cycle also has good pricing but not as knowledgeable for Service.

If I had to choose, Todd from Mission, gave me a cheaper price than Greg in Orange, he wouldn't budge.

BTW whats wrong GP and ready?

Had great experiences with Orange and GP. I've never used Mission but have heard positive stuff. I've never set food in Ready. Orange has excellent service department. Bought a bike at GP and was very pleased, ditto for accessories and the service department, but they are pretty busy. Orange service was really thorough and did some extra stuff that I wouldn't have expected but appreciated.

If you're shopping for price why skip the big shops? The only advice I would give would be to take the time to visit the shops. Face to face is always best for negotiating.

If your suggestion is to get the cheapest price, then this is ineffective. When there are a bunch of dealers selling the same bike, the best method is to email everyone of them, let them know you are comparing prices. You are not gonna visit all the dealers in person and waste your time negotiating with them. After getting the cheapest price, if you have a particular dealer you want to deal with, just show them the prove of email you got and ask to match it.

Remember, if one dealer can sell for lower price, another one can too. However not all dealers are willing to. I can tell you right off my head Steve from Factory Recreation will at least save you the pdi/freight, for both off and on road KTM, just say referred by me.

I'm sure they NEVER get any emails asking for their "best price" and they will do everything they can to offer a faceless email sender from parts unknown their rock bottom best deal.

Did my research before I bought my KTM and Orange had the best price on previous years model.Decent people to deal with plus their service department was excellent also.

I'm sure they NEVER get any emails asking for their "best price" and they will do everything they can to offer a faceless email sender from parts unknown their rock bottom best deal.

You are faceless here too. I got a deal this way, just like many other people had.

Back
Top Bottom