Can't wait to ride this spring! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can't wait to ride this spring!

caitasaurusrex

Hi!
I'm Cait - picked up a shiny new CB500F at the bike show last weekend
Can't wait for warm weather!
:cool:

nice! wow! I called them after getting my OTD price from Brampton and they wouldn't even entertain moving from I think it was 7,200 (this was back in the middle of December) - well done

Really didn't think I would be buying new since it's my second year riding, but the price was right for a brand new machine!
The other bikes of choice were the V-strom 650 and the Versys - but the CB500F seems to have it all! Fuel injected, Liquid cooled and ABS?! I can't wait to actually get on this thing - I've heard good things.

Really didn't think I would be buying new since it's my second year riding, but the price was right for a brand new machine!
The other bikes of choice were the V-strom 650 and the Versys - but the CB500F seems to have it all! Fuel injected, Liquid cooled and ABS?! I can't wait to actually get on this thing - I've heard good things.
I test rode the 500X... it was a blast! A lot of people on bigger adventure bikes going for these smaller nimbler/smoother and CHEAPER rides.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

I know the feeling! I got my FZ6R early November. Froze my butt off for 3 weeks riding it until I had to put it away! Counting the minutes til spring!!!

I had a 2014 CBR500R prior to getting my Fazer8. You're going to really like that bike.

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO.. I am currently trying to pick a bike.. but I am getting the craze start to come over me..:D

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO.. I am currently trying to pick a bike.. but I am getting the craze start to come over me..:D

It's so hard to choose just one!!! Hahahaha, I would like three - one for off roading, one for touring and one for track (if only)!!!

Back
Top Bottom