109 Cycle - Scarborough Motorcycle Shop Provides excellent Service | GTAMotorcycle.com

109 Cycle - Scarborough Motorcycle Shop Provides excellent Service

SeaBreez

As some of you may know, my wife bought her first bike just before Christmas. (and all I got was a tie! LOL). I rode her bike (great little beast) to 109 Cycle at 550 Warden Ave. (at Danforth Rd) for its safety check. When we arrived we were greeted by Art Newman (service manager) who knew his stuff, but should have been a stand up comedian, with all the jokes he cracked while preparing the work order. I was Impressed with the personal service from their tiny two man shop, and will return for the head bearing work on my bike.... The work was done when promised (actually earlier than promised), with no damage to her bike. I could tell this was one shop I could easily do business with, as Art and his mechanic (forgot his name), were both friendly and very experienced and I would recommend his shop to anyone on this forum.

109 Cycle
550 Warden Ave. (at Danforth Rd.)
Scarborough, ON M1L 3Z3

416-699-9090

109cycle@bellnet.ca

No question, they are stand up guys - Peter (the owner) is chief mechanic, Art is the front man and during the busy season they have one more full time and two more part-time people. They are there to do regular maintenance, general diagnostics and repairs - leave the fancy stuff to the other people that charge more. Honest people doing honest work, what a concept !

Many years ago, took my SV there for some service. Straight forward, good guys. Explained some things, decent prices for service. One of the few places I would trust with my bike. Good to see they're still doing well.

I live a stone's throw from there. Would love to check it out one day

Back
Top Bottom