What's a good price for a 2009 Black and Gold Raven R6... | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's a good price for a 2009 Black and Gold Raven R6...

With 7400 km, all stock with under tail kit, what would be a good price for a 2009 Black and Gold Raven R6. No accidents, not dropped.

Thanks in advance.

I can pay you in Canadian Tire money. Are you open to the possibility.
I might have some gas bar coupons to toss in the deal.

I know some people think their used bikes are worth their weight in gold but....

I'd say $5000-5500. It's a 6 year old bike now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know some people think their used bikes are worth their weight in gold but....

I'd say $5000-5500. It's a 6 year old bike now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

add another 1000-1500 in the real world. The tards at Vos are asking 9000 for one...

I bought a 2006 6 speed Acura TL 160k km for 6 grand. Yea, it apples to oranges but still, I don't know how these clowns manage to sell **** around here. I see Ninja 250's with an asking price of $3500...:confused::confused:

Because people will pay that price for it for some reason

I bet you the owner of the R6 will price it at close to 8k
add another 1000-1500 in the real world. The tards at Vos are asking 9000 for one...

I bought a 2006 6 speed Acura TL 160k km for 6 grand. Yea, it apples to oranges but still, I don't know how these clowns manage to sell **** around here. I see Ninja 250's with an asking price of $3500...:confused::confused:

has it been sitting for long? 7400km? original 6 year old tires?

I'm with caboose on this one.

I just started looking again for a bike this spring. Finding a bike for a price that its actually worth is very difficult in Toronto. I feel I may have to start converting some of my cash to USD...

The first step in valuing this bike is to ignore the "Raven" part. It is worth the same as a paint job on a bike - absolutely nothing

The first step in valuing this bike is to ignore the "Raven" part. It is worth the same as a paint job on a bike - absolutely nothing

Depends. I'd expect to pay about $1000 less for a yellow r6 with the flames. Those are ugly AF

With 7400 km, all stock with under tail kit, what would be a good price for a 2009 Black and Gold Raven R6. No accidents, not dropped.

Thanks in advance.

Know a friend who picked up a 2009 ZX-6R at around the same mileage in the states for $3000 and brought it over here.

With that said, I bought my 2008 GSX-R750 with a PC3 and R55 full system for $7500 at 6000km 2 years ago.

Use those values and see if the price is right =P

油井緋色;2258722 said:
Know a friend who picked up a 2009 ZX-6R at around the same mileage in the states for $3000 and brought it over here.

With that said, I bought my 2008 GSX-R750 with a PC3 and R55 full system for $7500 at 6000km 2 years ago.

Use those values and see if the price is right =P

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

Back
Top Bottom