Got pull over!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got pull over!!

rakkaus

I got pull over last night for speeding roughly 20km over on 50km zone, the officer asked for DL then returned to his cruiser, and few minutes later he hand me back the DL w/o a ticket and tell me to drive safe then he zoomed off real quick.
I never got pull over and not get a ticket before so im kinda happy, but I dont know if any of this would stick in my record? should i request a driver abstract to check? maybe i'm just over worry

If he didn't give you a ticket, then you're all good. He likely got another call that took precedent. Consider yourself lucky!

I got pull over last night for speeding roughly 20km over on 50km zone, the officer asked for DL then returned to his cruiser, and few minutes later he hand me back the DL w/o a ticket and tell me to drive safe then he zoomed off real quick.
I never got pull over and not get a ticket before so im kinda happy, but I dont know if any of this would stick in my record? should i request a driver abstract to check? maybe i'm just over worry

No ticket, therefore nothing on your abstract, the officer probably got a more important call to deal with, you got lucky.

lucky me hope i didnt use up my luck for this year.
thx for clearing thing.

Like 5 years ago I got pulled over on my bike. Country road near turkey point. Did a wheelie and was speeding pretty good when I saw the cherries behind me. I actually stopped for some reason but this was before HTA 172. Took my lic and ins back to his cruiser but ran back and gave them to me about 5 mins later and told me it's my lucky day, he got a man with a gun call.

TL;DR thanks guy with gun, hope nobody got shot

Worse that could happen is he logged it and next time you get pulled over by the same region, you might not get off.

hmmmm....wonder if it's possible to set up a robo call for a gun call when you get pulled over....?

Like 5 years ago I got pulled over on my bike. Country road near turkey point. Did a wheelie and was speeding pretty good when I saw the cherries behind me. I actually stopped for some reason but this was before HTA 172. Took my lic and ins back to his cruiser but ran back and gave them to me about 5 mins later and told me it's my lucky day, he got a man with a gun call.

TL;DR thanks guy with gun, hope nobody got shot

maybe we should call 911 everytime we get pull over :D.

There's a chance he put it in the computer that you got a warning. I got pulled over for speeding once and officer tells me that there's a note in the system that I got a warning last time. I explained to him that any time I've been pulled over I always got a ticket, never a warning, so that made no sense. He let me off with a warning, lol. Nice guy. Not all of them are *****. Too bad the couple ***** wreck it for all the nice ones.

How did you manage to do 20 over in a 50 zone on a CBR250?
:D

If memory serves me correct, the officer has up to 30 days to serve you the ticket.

They do, but in a case such as this not worth the effort, for the officer. It will have been recorded in the computer, so no break is likely the next infraction.

They do, but in a case such as this not worth the effort, for the officer. It will have been recorded in the computer, so no break is likely the next infraction.

I was simply stating that the officer does have the ability to serve the notice up to 30 days after, however highly unlikely in a case such as this... as you and others have stated likely was entered as a warning into the computer and next time the op won't be so lucky. Cheers

Sorry. Part iii allows for 6 months after offence date if he really wanted to give u a ticket.. Insurance allows fpr 3 years..Cheers

I was simply stating that the officer does have the ability to serve the notice up to 30 days after, however highly unlikely in a case such as this... as you and others have stated likely was entered as a warning into the computer and next time the op won't be so lucky. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom