Bike action cam go-pro alternaive on sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike action cam go-pro alternaive on sale

jc100

If anyone is interested the Garmin Virb Elite is currently on sale at Costco.ca for $199 ($60 off). Good looking camera with GPS overlay and better battery life than GoPro. I just ordered one as it has some features I prefer such as the GPS overlay/tracking, easy use (single slider switch), sunlight readable screen and smart phone ap capability. I just ordered a Garmin Montana too (GPS City, on sale $160 off) that shares the same battery and can be used to view and operate the camera too. It also has the capability ( I believe) to add speed overlay for the track day enthusiasts out there.

Here's the link http://www.costco.ca/Garmin-VIRB-Elite-HD-Action-Camera-with-Wi-Fi-and-GPS.product.100150583.html

You do not have to be a costco member to order from Costco.ca I think.

Edit: Crap, I spelt "alternative" wrong in the title but can't change it...mods?

I believe that u need to be a member !

Go with a friend or get a friend to buy you a gift card. In another thread they said if someone gives you a gift card you don't need a membership to shop there.

Go with a friend or get a friend to buy you a gift card. In another thread they said if someone gives you a gift card you don't need a membership to shop there.

This is online, you don't need a costco card as far as I know for online orders.

Edit: Crap, I spelt "alternative" wrong in the title but can't change it...mods?
Actually you spelled "spelled" wrong too...I'm just busting your chops ;) I wanted to say the link is not working but thanks for he product heads-up, I'll check it out.
Cheers, Sadz

Actually you spelled "spelled" wrong too...I'm just busting your chops ;) I wanted to say the link is not working but thanks for he product heads-up, I'll check it out.
Cheers, Sadz

It used to work, it seems to be out of stock now.

This is online, you don't need a costco card as far as I know for online orders.

so, I called the costco.ca people and this is what I was told......

seems it depends on what you are buying online, if you will be required to have a membership or not......certain items are for members only, Tires, or Movie Passes, and so on....

but to buy a TV, Computer, Lamps, you don't need a membership, but you don't then get the extra year of warranty either, so being a member has it's perks, also if you have a PC issue and it was purchased as a member you get technical support

Also for the most part, what is online, is generally not in the stores and vice/versa......Costco try's to not duplicate products between the two forms of shopping....

So there you have it.....

Also for the most part, what is online, is generally not in the stores and vice/versa......Costco try's to not duplicate products between the two forms of shopping.....

For products that are duplicated, I have found that they are typically cheaper in store (to allow free shipping on costco.ca).

If anyone is interested the Garmin Virb Elite is currently on sale at Costco.ca for $199 ($60 off). Good looking camera with GPS overlay and better battery life than GoPro. I just ordered one as it has some features I prefer such as the GPS overlay/tracking, easy use (single slider switch), sunlight readable screen and smart phone ap capability. I just ordered a Garmin Montana too (GPS City, on sale $160 off) that shares the same battery and can be used to view and operate the camera too. It also has the capability ( I believe) to add speed overlay for the track day enthusiasts out there.

Here's the link http://www.costco.ca/Garmin-VIRB-Elite-HD-Action-Camera-with-Wi-Fi-and-GPS.product.100150583.html

You do not have to be a costco member to order from Costco.ca I think.

your link doesn't work and it's $259.99

http://www.costco.ca/Garmin-VIRB-El...+Virb+Elite+&langId=-24&storeId=10302&refine=

Yep gone now. Mine was delivered today. Looks nice and you can link it to a garmin wireless temp sensor too for added fun.

I also managed to snag a Garmin Montana yesterday for $160 off. The after Xmas deals haven't been so bad.

Back
Top Bottom