Ermax body parts for Yamaha FZ09/FZ07 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ermax body parts for Yamaha FZ09/FZ07

LPakkala

To be honest I was a little skeptical about these aftermarket body parts. The company (which is out of France) claimed that the paint match was "exact"... and our sales manager vouched for them. I wanted to see for myself, so I took a chance with a hard colour to match, metallic and pearl: Deep Metallic Orange 8 (or Blazing Orange in Europe).
WP_20141224_001.jpg

WP_20141224_002.jpg

The colour is bang on. The only issues I had with the mounting was the brackets the company uses allow movement while fitting the belly pan to the bike, so they have to be mocked up first, then torqued, then installed properly. Which added to the install time. That having been said, it wouldn't dissuade me from using their products more.

I bought an under tail and hugger from them a few years ago. The quality was great and the paint was right on.

Edit: I should caveat that by saying the bike was 4 months old. If it had weathered in the sun and rain for a few years the OEM paint could have faded :)

Last edited:
Where did you buy them from? Was it local/Canadian shop or did you ship from the US? I'm thinking of getting the belly pan and rear hugger for my fz07

Where did you buy them from? Was it local/Canadian shop or did you ship from the US? I'm thinking of getting the belly pan and rear hugger for my fz07

We (Oakville Yamaha) are a dealer for them, we just picked them up this year. Hence the review on a product I personally wasn't familiar with. Their website is okay, but I wish they had some better pictures of the products.

Sweet! Can you give me a price on the parts I'm looking for in the factory white?

Back
Top Bottom