Sandblasting in Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sandblasting in Mississauga

Kozy_750

Hi There,
I'm restoring an old Honda CT70 mini bike. I want to get the frame, swing arm and rims sandblasted. Anyone know of a good place with good prices to get a quote from to get these parts sandblasted in Mississauga?

Wish I could help......

I sandblasted my own, borrowed the sandblaster from a neighbour, and used a friends big industrial air compressor, my other frame and parts I used a wire wheel on a drill, sandpaper, those sponge type ones and got down to bare metal, used rattle can paint and it turned out just as good...

I have a sand blast machine but i am located in North York, Toronto. if you want some help shoot me a PM, if its not to much out of your way.

JohnnyP636 on this forum. He is in mississauga, He powercoats as well

Thanks for the advise so far. I've contacted a few places but haven't got one response. :(

I'm in the car on a 36 hour drive back from Cali, but I got your pm I could either have that done for you or even forward you to my blasting guy directly. I will give you a proper response on Tuesday when I'm back in town and at a computer. If you can pm me me some pics for pricing

Thanks for the advise so far. I've contacted a few places but haven't got one response. :(

If you want the best service and attention to detail - wait for Johnny. Hes been around forever .. Very reputable.

Just an FYI.

If there is a Monument shop near by they can do it. I started to build a little CT1 Yamaha for vintage racing and had the the frame, swingarm and tank done for $30 cash.

I also need to paint as it's hard to see if the frame is cracking with powder coat

Back
Top Bottom