New yEar's leaking toilet rant | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New yEar's leaking toilet rant

If we were talking about yanking an engine from a car, your sentence would make sense. If a man doesnt know how to replace a lighbulb or fix a leaky toilet, he needs to turn in his man card now! Thats just plain embarassing.

Not everyone is handy, bro

Don't forget to wash your hands before you eat

If we were talking about yanking an engine from a car, your sentence would make sense. If a man doesnt know how to replace a lighbulb or fix a leaky toilet, he needs to turn in his man card now! Thats just plain embarassing.

Caviar dreams and champaign wishes don't care.

I've met more people in N America who can't change a flat tire than anywhere else

^good one lol

dont eat while working

Reminds me of this: Years ago I'm attending Humber. Taking a leak at the urinal. Guy comes in, walks to urinal next to me, sandwich in one hand, chocolate milk in the other. Rests drink atop urinal, takes his junk out, free-pees while continuing to eat said sandwich and drink chocolate milk. Wtf?

Reminds me of this: Years ago I'm attending Humber. Taking a leak at the urinal. Guy comes in, walks to urinal next to me, sandwich in one hand, chocolate milk in the other. Rests drink atop urinal, takes his junk out, free-pees while continuing to eat said sandwich and drink chocolate milk. Wtf?

Oh ya, if you have a long dick you just rest it on the edge. No mystery.

Oh ya, if you have a long dick you just rest it on the edge. No mystery.

a) was referring to the grossness of eating in the bathroom
b) resting on the ledge where urine has been? Even more gross.
c) unfortunately, I wasn't blessed like that, so it's a mystery to me
d) even if I was, still gross
e) still no homo

a) was referring to the grossness of eating in the bathroom
b) resting on the ledge where urine has been? Even more gross.
c) unfortunately, I wasn't blessed like that, so it's a mystery to me
d) even if I was, still gross
e) still no homo

I know all that. I was just playing the straight man. It's a type of humour. Oh never mind.

I know all that. I was just playing the straight man. It's a type of humour. Oh never mind.

You have a strange type of humour. Stop harassing me. ?

I just had to post, does anyone actually try to replace a toilet without getting a new wax ring?

I mean... they are $5 or so if not included with the new toilet (which start at only $100 or so), so why would you even consider reusing an old one... especially when it means your piss **** water could leak on your floor?

And then... back to OP... why even bother to try to fix an old toilet. New ones are cheap, use less water, have insulated tanks so they don't sweat... just replace the toilet. I've replaced all three toilets in my house since buying it 3 years ago, and the new ones are much better than the 20 year old toilets that were in place.

Not sure if you got it fixed yet but a little putty under tank bolt washer will help.
Never double up a seal.....they make spacer rings for that

Chances are, the old toilet had a round bowl. Now's your chance to upgrade to an oval bowl with more room in the front for ...well, you know.

This thread reminds me of one that involved carrots a few years back...

Back
Top Bottom