Want to Try dirt | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Want to Try dirt

Ended up getting a 2009 KLX250S for $1800. Needs a few things to safety if I want it blue plated so I think I'll just use it off road to start.

If you end up crashing it and need a radiator (either side), I've got one.

Ended up getting a 2009 KLX250S for $1800. Needs a few things to safety if I want it blue plated so I think I'll just use it off road to start.

Wow, nice deal. I would've been all over that too

Crashed mine hard once and poked a small hole in one of the rads...jb weld worked great

I always invest in a set of rad guards, skid plate, and case-savers, but I tend to ride a lot of rock. (Case savers are a must for a drz, they are really prone to broken/cracked side cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My insurance company (TD) says that the basic insurance is no different whether I have it plated for the road or not. Doesn't sound right to me.

My insurance company (TD) says that the basic insurance is no different whether I have it plated for the road or not. Doesn't sound right to me.

Did you buy a crf230f(off-road only no lights) or crf230l (fully street legal, lights,signals etc)? If it's an off road model I've never paid more than $125/year and I ride high performance off road bikes.

My bad, forgot you bought a klx250s, which is street legal. Most insurance companies won't give you off-road only liability. You're likely stuck paying the street rates, but now you can use it on the street.

Back
Top Bottom