WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow?

My SAMCRO stuff

126B6ABA-8DFD-460D-B54C-533FE65ABC59_zps8boiajza.jpg

Also got a Joe Rocket Sonic 11.0 Leather Jacket from GP Bikes which gave me a $20 credit from them which I used towards buying a pair of Joe Rocket Phoenix 6 gloves...all in all a good deal!

Last edited:
Got some of the super discount Motul from Speedworx, waterproof pants and Dainese jacket from gp.

Renewed the Race license
Bought a Pro6 weekend track day at Calabogy
Was able to sit on the bike I want next and confirm that I still like it - Going to buy it this or next week (FZ09)

2 jugs of 300V, and a CSBK schedule poster thing. Talked to some peeps and went home. It was everything I expected it to be.

My SAMCRO stuff

126B6ABA-8DFD-460D-B54C-533FE65ABC59_zps8boiajza.jpg

Also got a Joe Rocket Sonic 11.0 Leather Jacket from GP Bikes which gave me a $20 credit from them which I used towards buying a pair of Joe Rocket Phoenix 6 gloves...all in all a good deal!

Lol funny joke

I hope

Got RACE/SOAR licences done for 3 of us. Visited with lots of people I haven't seen in several months.

Talked to Kawasaki. If you work in the media get your leathers ready if you want to race the 300 at CTMP.

please dont say you wear them only for riding.

That's too funny! I got them because they look cool. I doubt very much that I would ever wear them unless I'm dressing up for a theme party or something that calls for them. But they are a blast!

I renewed my OFTR membership and signed up again for the Offroad Ontario race series (after receiving my Novice C first place plates for last year).

Ditch the road bikes guys and get a dirt bike!

The only thing I left with that I didn't come with was sore feet/back. It was my first bike show and was what I expected. There were some cool customs and some deals to be had

The only thing I left with that I didn't come with was sore feet/back.

Maybe too much downforce. Change angle of attack. Hope that helps:thumbup:

Got a rain suit from Gears, met Paul at the GTAM booth, talked to a few of the places offering m2x courses, saw a car in the parking lot with a GTAM Cutekill sticker on it. Kid was disappointed that the speedworx bouncy castle was not, in fact, a bouncy castle. Oh, and got dirty looks from some old guy at the door that I was trying to give a free entry pass to.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom