WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow?

Picked up some leather summer gloves for cheap. Got another repair manual for a little less than it sells for at Amazon. Got a fake leather tank bib because I'm not sure if the leather ones are a good idea (not waterproof). Not at all interested in the skull stuff, not sure people who are own Harleys or are just wannabes. Not sure what some of you guys are expecting out of a show, most of the new models were there. I agree that some manufacturers should make a better effort, but some just don't sell much product in Toronto.

Not sure what some of you guys are expecting out of a show, most of the new models were there.

Has the word "super" lost all relevant meaning? They say Super Show, I expect super show, not "nothing better to do on cold winter day".

Last edited:

I'm far too respectful for that. :)

I'm not saying that these girls are ugly. I'm just pointing out that if they are presenting themselves as art for calendars they leave something to be desired. Like being in good shape.

Has the word "super" lost all relevant meaning? They say Super Show, I expect super show, not "nothing better to do on cold winter day".

I think they've reworked the meaning of super: More like in size rather than caliber. ie. Super size it, The Big One by the Airport. Not so much Superman, Superwoman, SuperInreb
Hopefully I will find it superb.

the only thing missing is parking spot lines painted on the floor and a Timmies on the other side

just a giant poser-fest.

I also bought a cheap pair of hot summer gloves for $20
Was amazed at how many people can cram into one large space at the same time.
What a waste of money, I'm just glad I didn't have to pay for entrance.
I did work the show, and had a good turn out.

Picked up some new tires:
10898096_10152948327780726_8985966024732492962_n.jpg

LOL at the "models" they claim to be. I think they would take anyone who responded to their "models needed" post on facebook. I think Í said this last year but I cant believe the attention the old men give these girls lol. Take a trip to any gym and find some new models!!

Teknic Lightning glove from GP Bikes.

Attachments

• Gloves.jpg
    Gloves.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I agree about the so-called models present at the show, most were not much to look at. The strippers at Atlantis afterwards were 100x better!

I got a great deal on a set of pro-taper Evo fat bars... regular price $117.95, can get at canadasmotorcycle for $100 and change, I got them at the dualsportplus booth for $40, so I covered the ticket price and the $9.50 beer I had there.

I had no luck at all finding motocross boots or tires for my DRZ.

I agree about the so-called models present at the show, most were not much to look at. The strippers at Atlantis afterwards were 100x better!

I got a great deal on a set of pro-taper Evo fat bars... regular price $117.95, can get at canadasmotorcycle for $100 and change, I got them at the dualsportplus booth for $40, so I covered the ticket price and the $9.50 beer I had there.

I had no luck at all finding motocross boots or tires for my DRZ.

Man, if the Atlantis girls were that much better that's saying something...

Man, if the Atlantis girls were that much better that's saying something...

Well, it was much darker in Atlantis... and there were a few ugly ones too, but the good ones made up for it.

From the nice folks at Dual Sport Plus, a Joey Travel Chair:

0001839_travel-chair-joey-chair-jade.jpeg

Some slippery stuff from Riders Choice:

gethumb.php

And some sort of mystery meat:

1d6c08_54f17f2c0b0615b0e5838103d0fe1648.png_1024

Same old show, but still a good way to spend a January afternoon.

In their defense...there was one that had a nice shape...BUT SHE LOOKED 12 :(

She was the one who had 2 spare tires on her gut. Eyeglasses or low standards?

No she was very thin had no curves and looked 12 yrs old

sent from a device using a program

I got a hassle at the door. Some fat guy with a kid.

No she was very thin had no curves and looked 12 yrs old

sent from a device using a program

Okay. I saw one that looked about 15 years old, blond short hair and had rolls. I assumed this was the one you were referring to. VERY cute face though and she was probably 18.

Back
Top Bottom