WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow? | GTAMotorcycle.com

WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow?

Bookmarked.

I got a stamp on my hand.

EDIT: For real though, I also picked these Joe Rocket Alter Ego 13.0 Textile Jacket / Pants. It's a really well made product, lot of features, adjustments, etc. It's not white but more of a light grey/dirty white.

JoeRocketAlterEgo130Jacket_zps636d6245.jpg

JoeRocketAlterEgo130Pants_zps82f1dfd8.jpg

Last edited:
Me too when I went out for a smoke but there should be lots of good deals!

Supercorsa's from Kennedy Motorsports. I'll keep them by the bed so I can smell the rubber all night long. So soft...

I got nauseated at the fat guts on the supposed Canadian Hotties bikini clad calendar girls. Cute faces but c'mon!

I got nauseated at the fat guts on the supposed Canadian Hotties bikini clad calendar girls. Cute faces but c'mon!

Lmao I thought the exact same thing!! They were disgusting, I wouldn't even give them the credit of having nice faces.... More like beached whales in bikinis... I got Kangaroo Jerky, the lady got her boots cleaned and didn't buy the product after (it's tradition now LOL), oh and I got a new visor from GP, also another tradition. They never seem to last the season, dings and scratches always ruin them. Parking was a B*tch.. I pulled in at 12, place was rammed.

Got a headache and got side swiped by some bastard pulling out of the tight spots. Of coarse the jerk f'd off.

Lmao I thought the exact same thing!! They were disgusting, I wouldn't even give them the credit of having nice faces.... More like beached whales in bikinis...

Oh come on, how bad could they be? Once you get to know them, I mean really KNOW them, any of those minor imperfections would just melt away.

Oh come on, how bad could they be? Once you get to know them, I mean really KNOW them, any of those minor imperfections would just melt away.

melt away like butter, lots and lots of butter.......

I got a paper funnel from amsoil and a reminder why I tell myself not to come back (nothing has changed).If youre into Harleys it would be the show for you, the only good deals are on cheap leather goods and silver skull rings.

I got a paper funnel from amsoil and a reminder why I tell myself not to come back (nothing has changed).If youre into Harleys it would be the show for you, the only good deals are on cheap leather goods and silver skull rings.

Where were the girls? Amsoil. Did I miss them?
Did not buy anything, except for a Pho. Which was disgusting at $13 or even at 2c.
Show was OK Give it. 6-10

Re the Harley gear. Correct it was cheap. Mostly too cheap for Harley riders.

Last edited:
Got boots and gloves from the Speedworx/Racer5 booth! Absolute killer deal! Also signed up for Racer 5!

Back
Top Bottom