The top 10 worst people at trackdays | GTAMotorcycle.com

The top 10 worst people at trackdays

Haha, best of the comments:

C Group - "Let's have fun!"
A Group - "Smooth and Professional"
B Group - "WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME"

Funny read.The worst person at the track is the drunken fool with the full tilt stereo at 2:00am and the 24hr powerfist genny that powers it.(until someone pisses in the gas tank) Most of the rest I can handle.Lol.

Thought you were gonna name names...

Disappointed.

Expected to see a mexicans name on the list
There is also the street rider crashing trying to keep up with those top 10 worse people at track days :D

Sound familiar?

Last edited:
True story. I did a track day a couple of years at shanny and there was this older guy on a bimmer s1000rr. The way this guy was talking in the pits it was almost like he's a pro racer and he's there helping out the newbs. This one of my first track days riding a clapped out gizzer 750. He would fly down the back + front straight and park it in ever. ****ing. corner. I had to pit out and wait for him to pass since I couldn't pass in the corners. Weak.

Why is it that some people feel the need to share their "knowledge" or lack there of? ****ing dimwits.

Last edited:
True story. I did a track day a couple of years at shanny and there was this older guy on a bimmer s1000rr. The way this guy was talking in the pits it was almost like he's a pro racer and he's there helping out the newbs. This one of my first track days riding a clapped out gizzer 750. He would fly down the back + front straight and park it in ever. ****ing. corner. I had to pit out and wait for him to pass since I couldn't pass in the corners. Weak.

Why is it that some people feel the need to share their "knowledge" or lack there of? ****ing dimwits.

Are you sure it wasn't an R1?

Even the slow folk can have good advice for trackday newbies, since there's a whole lot more to it than lap times.

I've pitted next to the the mountain champion, and than had a grin on my face after watching the there first session.

they quickly turned into little miss excuse without me saying anything.

I've pitted next to the the mountain champion, and than had a grin on my face after watching the there first session.

they quickly turned into little miss excuse without me saying anything.

Yeah used to see that guy at track days all the time. It's even worse when it's at track days here. Fast on the street where? Lol.

I don't feel like I'm any of those.. so that's good? I certainly have met a few people who belong on that list though! hahaha.

ski hill, golf course, swimming pool. Same list , just different challenges, let me see your club grip, I can hold my breath for 4 mins (please demonstrate, go for a record) , I would have made the national team but I had this knee thing.........

ski hill, golf course, swimming pool. Same list , just different challenges, let me see your club grip, I can hold my breath for 4 mins (please demonstrate, go for a record) , I would have made the national team but I had this knee thing.........

LOL people. I was the lone passenger on a construction site bus yesterday. Never met the driver before. Within 2 minutes flat I was made aware that I was being chauffeured by a wonderful, exciting to be around and gifted person. It was the lift I needed.

I saw a post a long time back about someone who was claiming that they'd drive through slower people who got in their line. They couldn't get into the right group one time, so moved down.

Which profile would they fall under?

I saw a post a long time back about someone who was claiming that they'd drive through slower people who got in their line. They couldn't get into the right group one time, so moved down.

Which profile would they fall under?

Track day champion

Back
Top Bottom