Why isn't this officer charged with perjury? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why isn't this officer charged with perjury?

It doesn't say anything in the article about the cop lying under oath in court. Aggravated assault? Yes. Filing false charges/report and/or malicious prosecution? Definitely. Perjury? You'd have to see transcripts of his testimony at the trial.

Last edited:
She will have to hire an expensive lawyer to go up against the big guns of the Government and it will cost her a small fortune.

The big guns have the public purse to draw from so they don't care how long it takes or how much it costs. It becomes a battle of financial attrition.

She will eventually get something out of it but will have to agree not to talk about it.

The cop will get reassigned to a different district where people won't know him.

We have a legal system, not a justice system. The crown can simply without explanation refuse to hear the case.

The sad part is that this is a rare bad cop but all of them now must share the public mistrust.

This article is heavily slanted toward the grandmother. People don't understand how difficult police work is on a day to day basis.

This article is heavily slanted toward the grandmother. People don't understand how difficult police work is on a day to day basis.

It's going to get worse if a confrontational attitude develops.

The sad part is that this is a rare bad cop but all of them now must share the public mistrust.

Unfortunately, the reverse is also true. It doesn't paint a pretty picture and is the #1 reason I didn't participate in the G20 protests.

She will have to hire an expensive lawyer to go up against the big guns of the Government and it will cost her a small fortune.

The big guns have the public purse to draw from so they don't care how long it takes or how much it costs. It becomes a battle of financial attrition.

She will eventually get something out of it but will have to agree not to talk about it.

The cop will get reassigned to a different district where people won't know him.

We have a legal system, not a justice system. The crown can simply without explanation refuse to hear the case.

There's at least 3 'bad cops' in this incident.

Hope they get horribly injured in some way. People like them are what ruins humanity. I hate this system that protects pigs like them. Sadly, the system will never change ... no one cares.

Unfortunately, the reverse is also true. It doesn't paint a pretty picture and is the #1 reason I didn't participate in the G20 protests.

I see the G20 fiasco like a hockey game where the coach says "We don't know what the other team's game plan is so get out there and hit them hard, screw the rules, intimidate them, show them who's boss. We'll deal with the penalties later." The players get the penalties, bloody noses and suspensions but what does it cost the coaches? Zip.

Who were the coaches at the G20?

Hope they get horribly injured in some way. People like them are what ruins humanity. I hate this system that protects pigs like them. Sadly, the system will never change ... no one cares.

Does anyone have any stats? How many civil servants do we have in Canada, federal, provincial and municipal?

How many get fired each year?

How many private sector employees get fired each year?

One Toronto Councillor, commenting of the wasteful spending of a city employee, said that the employee couldn't be fired. The only way of getting them out of that position would be to promote them. Read "The Peter Principle".

It doesn't say anything in the article about the cop lying under oath in court. Aggravated assault? Yes. Filing false charges/report and/or malicious prosecution? Definitely. Perjury? You'd have to see transcripts of his testimony at the trial.

I have to assume he lied under oath when he went to court and stated she was resisting arrest and attacked him.

Looking at comments on the article it seems problem officers are assigned to orillia and this officer was "known"

See below

Does anyone have any stats? How many civil servants do we have in Canada, federal, provincial and municipal?
Too many

How many get fired each year?

How many private sector employees get fired each year?
As many as the boss wants

One Toronto Councillor, commenting of the wasteful spending of a city employee, said that the employee couldn't be fired. The only way of getting them out of that position would be to promote them. Read "The Peter Principle".
​Welcome to the union world.

Disgusting. What about his superiors that probably know his record of brutality and he still is on the job. Does he have a hold on them?
What sort of man does something like this?
I do not have words to describe what sort of Human he is.

Disgusting. What about his superiors that probably know his record of brutality and he still is on the job. Does he have a hold on them?
What sort of man does something like this?
I do not have words to describe what sort of Human he is.

Thing is 2 officers with him are in on it, we have systematic rot of officers turning a blind eye with in our system

Thing is 2 officers with him are in on it, we have systematic rot of officers turning a blind eye with in our system

Even worse. What an enormous cover up. Hope the SIU are called in and the so called officers are charged with all the relevant offences with prison time. Into general population.

Plus the Woman is awarded millions. She deserves justice.

Even worse. What an enormous cover up. Hope the SIU are called in and the so called officers are charged with all the relevant offences with prison time. Into general population.

Plus the Woman is awarded millions. She deserves justice.

the SIU already exonerated him of any wrong doing.

He probably co-operated fully.

They said "Can I have your notes"
He said "No"
They said "We have no evidence cause he won't give it to us so he is innocent"

Something is very wrong with the process here

They said "Can I have your notes"
He said "No"
They said "We have no evidence cause he won't give it to us so he is innocent"

Something is very wrong with the process here

It's his right. I don't understand it yet but working on it.

Back
Top Bottom