Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending?

Apparently not, as it seems that I will be the only person there. (see other thread).
Seriously though, dl the $3 off coupon, eat before you go, and enjoy. I take the kids every year.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Most people on this site hate all of the Toronto bike shows. For me, $20 to spend an afternoon looking/sitting at bikes when it's freezing outside is money well spent. Never did understand what people want out of these shows, that they don't get, but maybe my standards are low.

I always go, wtf else are you going to do in the winter to get your 2 wheel fix?(other than ice racing)

I'm driving in from Ottawa to go. Ok, I've got family in TO but honestly, I'm picking this weekend because of the show.

I have come to appreciate the custom bikes. I take my RX100M2 (it's a camera) and see what types of interesting pictures I can get. This camera lets you get artsy in a very compact size.

Apparently not, as it seems that I will be the only person there. (see other thread).
Seriously though, dl the $3 off coupon, eat before you go, and enjoy. I take the kids every year.
Exactly this.

This year will be different as I have a few reasons to be their.
Registering with soar being the main one, need a few extra items while I'm their.
Otherwise if your just going to cruise then yes boredom will set in quick

The show is very similar each year. If you've never seen it, it is good to see. The major benefit is you have a handful of good vendors all in one place if you need gear, tires, oil, etc. Makes for something to do for an afternoon.

I very seldom check out the new models at the show.It's fun to hang out in the vintage hall too.This is the first year in a long time that I haven't taken a bike to put in the DOCC booth.It's always fun to meet with old friends and make new ones.Hanging out at the GTAM booth is usually a good way to spend some time and put a face to a weird "handle".

Going to be there around 12:00 noon tomorrow. My first motorcycle show since 1991. Looking to pick up a few things and check out the new models.

Last edited:
I haven't gone last two years, however it is a good way to spend some time. Always good to check out what's new, check out some race and custom bikes.

I very seldom check out the new models at the show.It's fun to hang out in the vintage hall too.This is the first year in a long time that I haven't taken a bike to put in the DOCC booth.It's always fun to meet with old friends and make new ones.Hanging out at the GTAM booth is usually a good way to spend some time and put a face to a weird "handle".

Wait, what? There's a gtam booth, and this is the first I hear of it? Man. No one wants to meet me. My oldest just made other plans for Sunday as well. Even he doesn't want to be with me. Looks like just me, the little guy, and the bouncy castle at the speedworx booth.
Side note -- was better when it was cheaper to get in, but free parking is great. Fortunately, I was given a few passes for the show...entrance fee -- $0

Wait, what? There's a gtam booth, and this is the first I hear of it? Man. No one wants to meet me. My oldest just made other plans for Sunday as well. Even he doesn't want to be with me. Looks like just me, the little guy, and the bouncy castle at the speedworx booth.
Side note -- was better when it was cheaper to get in, but free parking is great. Fortunately, I was given a few passes for the show...entrance fee -- $0

What day and time are you going?

What day and time are you going?

I've seen this ploy before: Set me up for a good "ok, now I know when NOT to go". Ha. Ha. Very funny. Won't fall for it. I was not born yesterday.
But I don't have any friends so Sunday around noon. Please be my friend. Still no homo.

I've seen this ploy before: Set me up for a good "ok, now I know when NOT to go". Ha. Ha. Very funny. Won't fall for it. I was not born yesterday.
But I don't have any friends so Sunday around noon. Please be my friend. Still no homo.

This time I literally Lol:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom