2 Free tickets to the International Motorcycle Show!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

2 Free tickets to the International Motorcycle Show!!

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Happy New Year.

We have another set of tickets up for grabs for the International Motorcycle Show this coming weekend at the International Centre.

1st post of 2015 in this thread showing a picture of the $3 off coupon to the show will win a pair of tickets.

Previous winners in the past year are not eligible.

Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

sscoupon_press-1.jpg

Happy New Year.

We have another set of tickets up for grabs for the International Motorcycle Show this coming weekend at the International Centre.

1st post of 2015 in this thread showing a picture of the $3 off coupon to the show will win a pair of tickets.

Previous winners in the past year are not eligible.

Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

sscoupon_press-1.jpg

1st post?
sscoupon_press-1.jpg

They're not really free if there's a brain scorching skillz test. Always a hook.

sscoupon_press-1.jpg

Testing...

Now I just have to ask myself if I care enough to be here at midnight. :rolleyes:

testing
sscoupon_press-1.jpg

I'm predicting that everyone who posted test above is actually testing a script that will automatically post for them exactly at 12:00 -- something like an imacros script, and Paul should figure out a better way to award tickets rather than just to whom ever is best at writing a script.

I'm predicting that everyone who posted test above is actually testing a script that will automatically post for them exactly at 12:00 -- something like an imacros script, and Paul should figure out a better way to award tickets rather than just to whom ever is best at writing a script.

+1
I am going to try it the legit way, lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom