wanna Vape | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

wanna Vape

Theres a Really good deal on the Solo at Vaped.ca

150 bucks, taxes/shipping included.

has anyone noticed if their useage went up becasue the amount of material went down ?

With a quick timeline usage increases because tolerance has increased

Stick to flowers wax and shatter used to excess makes for users that resemble solvent heads

With a quick timeline usage increases because tolerance has increased

Stick to flowers wax and shatter used to excess makes for users that resemble solvent heads

maybe if you use a vaporizer 100% of the time.. At home Joints is the way to go, i think.

vapes are good for a quick hit here and there without a smell

maybe if you use a vaporizer 100% of the time.. At home Joints is the way to go, i think.

vapes are good for a quick hit here and there without a smell
Vape IMO is just better all around and ergo would be the choice for me at any given time given its omnipotence.

wastes no product like a joint when its idling its burn

No (known) byproducts and carcinogens.

No smell

Very concelable

The list goes on. If i could justify the money spent on one id get one in a heart beat. Im tired of jays, b's, etc. Id rather eat baked infused goods or vape, its easier on the lungs allowing for you to consume more THC and get more ripped without the hassle of a sore throat.

Or maybe i'm just a little *****.

I find the high is very different. It takes longer to hit you and you don't burn out afterwards. You don't get that bad taste in your throat and mouth that makes you want to eat so much, and your lungs don't feel like you inhaled an ashtray. I have a full sized tabletop arizer, a couple of my friends have the portable arizers. We are all very happy.

If anyone wants to try vaping you can bring your own stash and rent volcanos at Vapor Central on Yonge and Charles. Its a wicked place.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to try vaping you can bring your own stash and rent volcanos at Vapor Central on Yonge and Charles. Its a wicked place.

Vape centrql is great wish they had better ventilation (though that's probably risky) because 20 minutes in i felt like i was deprived of O2 because of all the heavy smoke in the air

Back
Top Bottom