wanna Vape | GTAMotorcycle.com

wanna Vape

No issues. It's my first venture into Vapping. It took a while to get used to not getting the lung busting draws of a bong. That is the reason I went to vaporizers was to minimize the heavy lung clogging crud.

I find the bowl on the pax a little large for small hits but others have wedged a screen in to keep smaller loads packed.

I'm still on the fence if Vaping is for me. I miss the ritual of rolling a joint. If your trying it for the first time I'd go cheaper than I did to see if it's for you.

do you notice a difference in the amount of product you use...?

Smaller amounts achieve better satisfaction ? ergo bag lasts longer ?

Consumption is about the same. I was hoping it would be more efficient but maybe its because the vapour is lighter it feels like you need more. It certainly is different and takes a bit to get used to.

anyone comment about any waste issues,allways loose something in the roaches,even with a filter.

I was recommended the pax by a random dude. He swore by it. Says he uses it all day and nobody notices, especially the smell

I was recommended the pax by a random dude. He swore by it. Says he uses it all day and nobody notices, especially the smell

It does smell a lot less pronounced than burning a joint but not completely void of smell. It is pretty easy to have it loaded in your pocket and heat it up for a few quick puffs. With the advent of the tobaco vaporisors people don't seem to notice anyone taking a haul from an electronic device. Not that I do that often but if it was a concern they are pretty covert.

@nearace - not sure what you mean by waste. After the chamber is spent you have a pile of dark brown spent material that is the left over plan material once the thc vapour has been coaxed out with heat.

It does smell a lot less pronounced than burning a joint but not completely void of smell. It is pretty easy to have it loaded in your pocket and heat it up for a few quick puffs. With the advent of the tobaco vaporisors people don't seem to notice anyone taking a haul from an electronic device. Not that I do that often but if it was a concern they are pretty covert.

@nearace - not sure what you mean by waste. After the chamber is spent you have a pile of dark brown spent material that is the left over plan material once the thc vapour has been coaxed out with heat.
Another thing this guy preached was that you get all the thc as none escapes as smoke. "2 grams and youre good for the day". That seems a lot to me?

ok, Just got back from a session with an Arizer extreme q

Totally impressed. the chamber holds enough material that you'd normally use to roll.

but you dont need it.. fill half the bowl and your Golden. Vape when you feel like it.. it even has a fan with 3 speeds

funny, when the goodies have been extracted, it looks just like tobacco.

and the full flavour you get is outta this world.

Vape? Buncha hippies! Whatever happened to the good ol' days of rolling a backwood? I don't smoke weed anymore but if I did, no way in hell you'd catch me with a vaporizer. That ****'s for girls bro. Man up!

Vape? Buncha hippies! Whatever happened to the good ol' days of rolling a backwood? I don't smoke weed anymore but if I did, no way in hell you'd catch me with a vaporizer. That ****'s for girls bro. Man up!

i have no problem with a J. but a Vape is pretty awesome.

zero waste.

Zero additive. no paper. no ash.

its the cleanest way

The left over weed in a roach is the waste I was talking about, I assume it's just ash left when you vase?

The left over weed in a roach is the waste I was talking about, I assume it's just ash left when you vase?

Vaped weed turns into a brownish color which can be saved later on to make edibles. It is also possible to smoke the weed after it's been vaped for a light buzz at a later point in time, but if you're willing to put the effort in reusing what you have, edibles is the way to go.

When vaping, you're not trying to cause the material to combust which produces toxins in the smoke, therefore it does not turn into ash. Think of it like steaming your material and inhaling vapor.

You're never really supposed to taste any burned flavor, if you do, the material is already starting to burn and combust.

Last edited:
Theres a Really good deal on the Solo at Vaped.ca

150 bucks, taxes/shipping included.

has anyone noticed if their useage went up becasue the amount of material went down ?

I need a vape for those nights i cant sleep without alerting anyone in the house.

Back
Top Bottom