MV Agusta Brutale 1090 R GoPro Action | GTAMotorcycle.com

MV Agusta Brutale 1090 R GoPro Action

Bologna998

Hello everyone :)

I gotta say, winter really isn't my thing. ;) So to have something to remember the good, sunny times I've put up another video. This summer, I rented one of MV Agusta's Brutales, the 1090 R and it was great fun. Very pretty, remarkably powerful and handling very well. The Ducati rider in me would say too twitchy and too comfy, but I guess not every bike has to be torture. :D

Here's my GoPro experience. Tell me what you think!
[video=youtube;UvXyKL8AZgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvXyKL8AZgI[/video]

Very very impressive. I am utterly jealous and miss the summer. Where was this ? Thanx for the experience : )

Thanks a lot and you're welcome! :eek:ccasion5:

I've recorded this in Southern Germany. There are some good roads over here. You've got to look a bit to find the ideal route sometimes, but it usually pays off big time. :p Also helps that a lot of people in this region are both bike and car crazy!

Thanks,

I know the Alps in Europe are a gods sent for bikers. I have done the Stelvio, France, Italy, Slovenia and Croatia 2 years ago and had a blast. Now I have to get ready for more adventures. Cheers

Nice vid and ride but would have preferred to hear the bike, not the music... :p

I hear ya. ;)

The thing is the bike had the standard exhaust which was just too quiet. All you'd get is a lot of wind noise... However, I'll do a non-music, engine sound only clip of my Ducati 998 at some point. I promise you'll hear that one. :D

Meantime, may the electric guitars provide the tunes for our enjoyment. I think they do quite well where the MV exhaust falls short. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom