Insurance For Track Days in the USA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance For Track Days in the USA

zx6362013

new on the Forum, I am looking at going at the NYST next Season, and looking for a insurance cie that will cover medical
David

CAA is probably the cheapest and has the best coverage, at least that's what I found when searching around. You can get a quote and purchase on line.

BE CAREFUL. Read the policy. Look for exclusions for "high risk activities". Most travel insurance plans, including Blue Cross, have that exclusion in them. I do not know if CAA does, but double check this before paying!

I have used an insurance company in the past which, for a 20% premium above the standard rate, would remove the "high risk" exclusion, but it has been a couple of years so I don't want to give the name without further research. Back in a minute ...

edit: No good. It appears that they no longer offer the option for removing their "high risk activity" exclusion.

Last edited:
new on the Forum, I am looking at going at the NYST next Season, and looking for a insurance cie that will cover medical
David
david, join us next year, we do NYST all the time.

Brian, I posted in the other's thread that the high risk is now included, I wonder if it's the same insurer that I'm thinking of. I'll leave out the name until we get on the same page, but I do have email confirmation from the agent that the high risk activity is now included in the standard coverage.

david, join us next year, we do NYST all the time.

Brian, I posted in the other's thread that the high risk is now included, I wonder if it's the same insurer that I'm thinking of. I'll leave out the name until we get on the same page, but I do have email confirmation from the agent that the high risk activity is now included in the standard coverage.

Would you be able to sent me a PM with more info and phone # of the insur company?
Tnks much appreciated.

Sal-D

Definitely i'm interested to try this track, we should set up something for next year.;-)

Back
Top Bottom