What they're teaching kids these days | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What they're teaching kids these days

Wow wow let's not get crazy here lol
Vaffanculo, leave the tomatoes out of this!
Are you qualified to say that? You don't seem Italian.

Are you qualified to say that? You don't seem Italian.

Hey! Don't say that about my paesan! Show 'em the pics of the garden, professore!

Hey! Don't say that about my paesan! Show 'em the pics of the garden, professore!

I have a coworker of mine. He added me to facebook...saw dude stirring a big tub of tomato sauce with his mama. Can't stop teasing him about that, lol.

He teases me all the time

So last night the grandniece(3) was all over me, lots of play and affection. Neither of us were drunk. I poked my finger straight into her chest, as you would a sibling in the back seat of a long car ride, and was greeted with a total change in atittude "DON"T TOUCH ME!!"
What's this? Is this what they're teaching kids nowadays I asked my sister. Yup. Merry Christmas.

Welcome to the results of our Liberal utopian education system.

Have you read about what Wynne wants to teach children in sex Ed??

Forgetaboutit! rocker guy doubts me.... no garden pics for you !
Not doubting you, bro

The first time somebody told me about that I thought they were joking. Then I heard it by another fella and I thought to myself, someone need to slap that biotch

Welcome to the results of our Liberal utopian education system.

Ok, I just googled that. It appears education has gone beyond reading, writing, arithmetic and dodgeball. I don't like what I'm seeing. I want off, this is too much.

I went to my cousins in Connecticut and my nieces were doing 4 extra curricular activities like piano, dance, swimming and figure skating. This was recommended by their school which is a "top" school in the state. They wake up in the morning and train till night time. Every thing they eat is monitored and controlled by the parents. I couldn't even find juice in the house... It's insane what kids go through nowadays to be in a competitive environment.

Lasagna for you next time I see you lol
I don't know if you mean that in a bad way, but I love lasagna & Italian food.

On a side note, my coworker ride with a bunch of other Italians. Don't know if you guys are into that but the first time I rode with him they all rode Italian bikes with the Italian flags on their bikes, lol. I felt so out of place.

PM me if you want to know the group. BTW Joe it's in your neck of the woods

I don't know if you mean that in a bad way, but I love lasagna & Italian food.

On a side note, my coworker ride with a bunch of other Italians. Don't know if you guys are into that but the first time I rode with him they all rode Italian bikes with the Italian flags on their bikes, lol. I felt so out of place.

PM me if you want to know the group. BTW Joe it's in your neck of the woods
No no not at all ;)

I have the flag on my Pilot, does that count?
And RockerGuy, I wouldn't be able to keep up with the youngsters and their Ducati's.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Did you actually read the link?

Reads like something the Westboro Baptist Church would publish.
Yes very true !
My son is in grade one and couldn't imagine him learning that at the age of 6.
I believe we started in grade 7? Can't recall.

I had always thought it would be fun to help out coaching a high school football team but stuff like this makes me think it would just be a pain in the ***. lol

Its the pain in arse factor that is really making it harder to get people involved, I help these days with some sailing coaching, transitioning kids from dingy to keelboats, they work the same but sail "different". Police backgrounds checks are mandatory, another expense, and as our mentoring coach dictates (that's the coach for the coaches) you are never alone with any kid, the two deep rule applies at all times.
You have to make the decision that you have something of value to offer up and your willing to put up with the paperwork and classes and legal responsibility, or not.
Another part of the process these days , if you suspect any abuse at home, sexual or physical, you are legally obligated to report it or you could be charged. Theres a level of BS to ever get yourself into.

Yes very true !
My son is in grade one and couldn't imagine him learning that at the age of 6.
I believe we started in grade 7? Can't recall.

So your son is not aware that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina?

I actually read through that article and I didn't see anything all that alarming. Only the type of stuff that super conservative jesusfolk might find bothersome.

Its the pain in arse factor that is really making it harder to get people involved, I help these days with some sailing coaching, transitioning kids from dingy to keelboats, they work the same but sail "different". Police backgrounds checks are mandatory, another expense, and as our mentoring coach dictates (that's the coach for the coaches) you are never alone with any kid, the two deep rule applies at all times.
You have to make the decision that you have something of value to offer up and your willing to put up with the paperwork and classes and legal responsibility, or not.
Another part of the process these days , if you suspect any abuse at home, sexual or physical, you are legally obligated to report it or you could be charged. Theres a level of BS to ever get yourself into.

That's too bad.

The highschool that is near my house is actually a Catholic HS so I doubt they'd want a heretic volunteer coach.

Back
Top Bottom