Good Ink?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Ink??

CB Rider

Can any one on here point me in the direction of a good tattooist, skilled in the water-colour style of tattooing. Have had no luck, so I thought I'd throw it out there. Merry Christmas!!

I like the style. Done well with good colour, it looks amazing. The next drop of ink in my skin is to celebrate someone very special to me and I want a tattoo that stands out.

I like the style. Done well with good colour, it looks amazing. The next drop of ink in my skin is to celebrate someone very special to me and I want a tattoo that stands out.

Sorry - missed mbroyda's link - took a look - very cool - will research more.

Forget all the above suggestions.
Go to Tora Tattoo in Waterloo. Get an appointment with Jamie (the owner).

Be informed - he takes consultation bookings once a month at most, with the consult being a good 2 months after booking. He's that good and that busy. Has won many international awards. Website is kind of "meh", but once you see his portfolio in the shop it's more than worth it for something you'll be spending your life with.

Op, sorry I can't help you more...but I spent countless hours researching and going to different tattoo artists in the city. I don't know if he does watercolour, but David Gantz has some impressive work and would be worth waiting for if he does. If he doesn't do it, I would trust anyone he recommends.

What do you guys think of this watercolour artist? http://thirdeyetattoostudio.com/kel-tait/ I was gonna get a normal one, but this thread is making me consider getting it done in the watercolour style and I happened to find an artist closeby.

Back
Top Bottom