2015 supercross | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 supercross

You Know

No toronto round this year. WTF?
Gonna be a good season of racing nonetheless.
Stewart out, Adam cincirilo out, rv2 gone to Europe, Hanny back on a 250.
Lotsa rider/bike changes.

Ya I was very upset about the no Toronto stop, my son was looking forward to going this year. But after looking into it I think it has something to do with renovations due to the Pan-Am games.

In early 2014 people were talking about no TO stop and speculating we might lose the TO stop to Montreal.

In early 2014 people were talking about no TO stop and speculating we might lose the TO stop to Montreal.

I would have been ok with that. I hate that there's so little moto in Canada on a large scale.

Any ways to watch it here in Canada now that speed is gone?
looks like it's on fox sports again. Poor choice for us Canucks.

YouTube the next day is a good source, just gotta be careful of spoilers.

Yeah, it's because of renovations... I've gone to the SkyDome for SX for the past 12 years or something, sucks big time. I was thinking about going to the Detroit round but I don't know...

As for getting coverage, I download it from usenet. I have an account with Giganews and I download WSBK, BSB, MX, SX etc. You can usually find it in torrents too.

Thoughts on Bowers?

That hit on Webb was pretty brutal. I don't think it was intentional(Like Alessi did to Tickle) but he's had an incident in all three rounds so far.

Very surprised to see Roczen make a simple mistake like he did casing that jump hard. Hopefully he is ok and back to form next week.

Good to see Reed still somehow staying relevant. Never ceases to amaze. I think he just has to get a good start to flick that switch and go for it.

Millsaps hasn't really done much yet. He's got the team and the bike behind him to do well.

Everyone elses thoughts on the season so far?

Last edited:
So far the season has been INCREDIBLE, in both classes! I think Cooper Webb is riding amazing! As for Bowers....he's known for "aggressive" riding. I don't think anyone will ever be surprised to see him make questionable moves. His hit on Webb in Oakland was not cool by any means, really surprised he wasn't black flagged like Reed the previous week(glad he wasn't).

I am blown away by the number of guys that are not finding there way inside the top 5 in the 450 class. Amazing battles though from front to back. 4 rounds in I love that there has been 3 different winners!

Each week I'm more impressed. I hope the season continues to excite, despite having my personal favourites I am always a fan of a multi rider points battle over a blow out.

Last edited:
I heard they were coming back for 2016 and that 2015 was because of some reno's not sure if this is correct or not. I went to the detroit race was pretty awesome! Track was smaller for those who didn't get a chance to watch it but they did have the track go up into the bleachers like sam boyd stadium which was pretty cool. Id go for sure again next year if it not here. Drive is a little bit of a pain though i won't lie but also is a fun road trip haha.

Back
Top Bottom