New Shop in Ajax | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Shop in Ajax

Ken L

Hey, Imagine that...a Shop OPENING!!!, not closing. If you own a Ducati and have been having it serviced on the east side of the city, chances are I have been looking after it. FYI I am no longer at GP BIkes.

I have jumped at an opportunity with a new Performance shop just starting up in Ajax.
'GATOR Custom Auto & Performance' . I'll be a one man division within this big new shop, specializing in full Ducati service, and Sport bikes in general.

From minor service/maintenance, major Desmo service, engine rebuild/tuning, suspension tuning, trackday/race prep, ...you name it!

Same friendly, quality service I've been providing for the last 9 years, in a new dedicated, enthusiast owned Shop!

We're at 355 Bayly, two minutes from the Westney/401 exchange.
905-239-2886.

Looking forward seeing everyone!
Ciao!

Ken Livingstone.

Attachments

• Jay & Ken.jpg
    Jay & Ken.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 212
Congrats Ken.

Is it only Ducati or will you be doing other makes? You mention "Sport Bikes in General"

Will you be providing other services like Inspections and Tire Changes? That's a very selfish question as I have a bike that needs certified and new tires :)

This is the best motorcycle shop I have found in Toronto area. I will not trust many to do valve adjustments and timing belt replacements on my mulyistrada, but I have no worries leaving my bike with Ken. Only did what was needed, all at very reasonable pricing. Check out their webpages - some really cool motorcycle projects going on also.

Ken is a great bike guy and does excellent work. He did my chain and sprockets and rear wheel bearings.

The shop also does tire changes too. I usually drop off the wheels in the morning and they are ready at lunch.

He is a Ducati expert and has done some serious modifications for clients.

Last edited:
Ken is great to work with, had my Monster serviced and now go there for my new bike also. Very. Accommodating and very honest pricing, only changes the time he spent whether it's 15 minutes or 2 hours.

While I've never had Ken work on my bikes, I do remember him from the old Simcoe St S Timmie's days and he was always a stand up and honest guy. I've never heard a bad word spoken about his work and that is a RARE thing in this hobby! I live up in Peterborough but if I lived in that area I wouldn't hesitate to have him work on my bike.

Best of luck Ken!

Back
Top Bottom