Yamaha fz-09 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha fz-09

Iceman

Anyone own one? What do you think? I am seriously considering one as my next bike. Love the hooligan style, plenty of real-world power, seems like an awesome play bike/back road runner. I know the suspension has it's limits, but what else? Love it? Hate it? Let's hear it.
I don't go on tour much, mainly my play bike, weekend rips, night runs etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rode one on a demo ride (boring) and rode a fellow GTAMer's (Chasem - Thanks again man). The feel I got for it was pretty good after riding Chase's bike. He had adjusted the suspension and had a very nice aftermarket seat. The engine is phenomenal, it could be a really amazing bike for a hooligan, acceleration is faster then a 600 SS and the ability to power wheelie on demand in gears 1 to 3 is a hoot! The downfall is the suspension, that was also the reason I didn't go ahead and buy one.. Full Ohlins and you'd have the most fun bike on the market. Fast, comfy and fun as hell. The suspension is worth fixing asap if you buy it. The reason I didn't go for it was suspension and the new R1M coming out... If you're riding around the city, check out the FZ-07. FZ-09 would be a lot better in the twisties with suspension fix lol. Check out the Fz8 or Fz1

Back
Top Bottom