She gets a free trip around the world! | GTAMotorcycle.com

She gets a free trip around the world!

rashidme

Dude and his then gf booked for around the world trip but broke up. Since the ticket is not refundable, he goes on to post on reddit for a girl with similar name as his ex to go with him. Creepy, I don't know, at least that is what the girl is saying!? But how can you just trust someone like this? what if someone does a setup like this for a rape or something? I guess she like free rides ;)

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/new...ame-for-free-trip-around-the-world/ar-BBgUASe

Dude and his then gf booked for around the world trip but broke up. Since the ticket is not refundable, he goes on to post on reddit for a girl with similar name as his ex to go with him. Creepy, I don't know, at least that is what the girl is saying!? But how can you just trust someone like this? what if someone does a setup like this for a rape or something? I guess she like free rides ;)

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/new...ame-for-free-trip-around-the-world/ar-BBgUASe

With all the media covering this, he'd have to be the dumbest man ever to make any unwelcome advances.

No different than picking up a random at a bar that happens to have the same name. It ain't a dress rehearsal, might as well give it a go? so why not?

Besides, with all the publicity he now has, he'll cash in on it somehow. It's creepy because people watch too many movies and let their imaginations get the better of them.

Can sheep be considered "friends"?

LOL she has a serious boyfriend

She'll be suckin this guy's dick within a week.

The guy in the serious relationship is probably paranoid as **** lol.

Probably felt like he got kicked in the balls when he heard they spent hours talking and now going on the most amazing trip of her life around the world...

Q1: Did you ever wake up in a tent and find a condom inside your rectum?
A: No!!!
Q2: Wanna go camping? :D

LOL she has a serious boyfriend

She'll be suckin this guy's dick within a week.
Lol, amen.
Any guy with half a brain won't let his girl go off with another man. It's not jealousy it's common sense.

Da fuq her bf think they're gonna do together? Stay up late & give each other pedicures?

Maybe this is the way her BF envisioned it will go down.

[video=youtube;NhJ7pXtViWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhJ7pXtViWY[/video]

Credit to Firestart

Wonder how much stuff the trip includes? Food, sites, etc.? Marriot is supplying seperate rooms, so could stay platonic.

She gets a free trip around the world and doesn't have to put out....

even if she doesn't do anything her bf will lose his mind thinking the 'what if' scenario...he'll probably hook up with some chick in the meantime lol

It's less than 3 weeks and not really around the world. Only to about 5 cities.

Last edited:
They are a pretty serious couple. They have a puppy...

I dunno what to think. She is using him but he asked for it. So harmless, except to her current relationship imo.

Traveling with an old friend is one thing, ****ing off for 5 weeks with a total stranger does not fit into.that category. Personally I'd wait and pay my own way if that was a dream of mine. Couple grand shouldn't be that hard to save. Finish school, get a job first, pay for your own life.

It will be an excellent test of the current relationship she is in. So sad it will end soooo badly. Even if she doesn't come home with strange dick breath, she will have seen a life that was previously out of her grasp and I predict she will like what she saw. Old boyfriend better hope that new puppy they have is a cuddler, its all he's seeing in his future.

Baaaaaawhawhawhawhaaaaaaaa.........I just passed my morning coffee through my nose.......

Hopefully not in the Honda or on your BlackBerry ?

Back
Top Bottom