Android Issues | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android Issues

-Maverick-

Recent convert. using voice command to text or email, the first letter of every paragraph will not capitalize (as seen in this sentence). Many complaints on the Web. Anyone have a solution for this issue?

Recent convert. using voice command to text or email, the first letter of every paragraph will not capitalize (as seen in this sentence). Many complaints on the Web. Anyone have a solution for this issue?

Switch back to iOS or BlackBerry. I'm using a voice dictation on my Mac computer which works pretty much the same as on my iPhone.

When i use Swiftkey as my keyboard (ive been using it for a good 3-4 years now) it capitalizes after each period.

When i use Swiftkey as my keyboard (ive been using it for a good 3-4 years now) it capitalizes after each period.

This.

Swiftkey is the first thing installed on any android.

This.

Swiftkey is the first thing installed on any android.

While Swiftkey is a great keyboard it has nothing to do with his voice recognition not capitalizing. I just tried on both my Android phones (never use voice recognition) in Gmail and it seems to work properly.

Last edited:
While Swiftkey is a great keyboard it has nothing to do with his voice recognition not capitalizing. I just tried on both my Android phones (never use voice recognition) in Gmail and it seems to work properly.
Swiftkey uses voice recognition. What it does with it is different though.

In the old versions, it used to give you 3 suggestions of what it thought it had understood and the possible differences. Usually it was spot on one of the 3 options.
I'm pretty sure that Swiftkey takes care of the formatting and editing of the text it gets from the data recorded by Google Voice Recognition

I thought Google Voice Recognition did it by itself but I suppose you could be right.

Any idea how I get my swipe left app drawer back? I gave the Google now launcher a try and reverted back to blinkfeed on my HTC One m8, now my swipe left application drawer is missing.

Back
Top Bottom