2012 SV650sa Exhaust info needed | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 SV650sa Exhaust info needed

m9hrdad

Site Supporter
Hey guys,

I'm trying to help a buddy of mine. He's looking for an exhaust for a 2012 Suzuki sv650sa. I called Suzuki of Newmarket and a couple of exhaust manufacturers (Yoshimura and M4) only to find out that Suzuki has not sold the SV650 in the US after 2010. They stated that their exhausts from 2010 may still work with the 2012, however, I wanted to know if anyone on here has any info on the matter. Do you know anyone who has a 2012 SV650sa with an aftermarket exhaust? If so, what brand and where did they purchase it from?

Any replies are appreciated!

Thanks!

Sv's engine configuration and exhaust mounting is unchanged from about 04-05.
Get a Hindle, www.hindle.com

Last edited:
Sv's engine configuration and exhaust mounting is unchanged from about 04-05.
Get a Hindle, www.hindle.com

Thanks for that! I took a look at the Hindle site and downloaded their parts list for the exhausts available, however, I didn't quite see the SV650 on any of their lists except the full system. Is there any option to install a slip on or bolt on kit?

Thanks again!

If it helps, I have an 05 SV650 race bike and have had all three of the exhausts mentioned above. Any should fit the 2012

Interms of gains the M4 was by far the best, Hindle was second and Yosh third. All the measurements were done at Pro6 so it was the same dyno, although it was at different times over a few years.

Delboy's info is technically correct. The M4 always did very good with the SV.

I'm not sure if slip on's are available. If it's not listed on the site send them an e-mail to get the info you need.

Back
Top Bottom