Light bulbs (household) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Light bulbs (household)

There must be a glorious markup on these new "fancy bulbs ... 15.99 regular ... 12.99 sale on-line ... 7.99 with coupon ...... that tells you why I am very slow to adapt to these new bulbs. they should not really cost more than3-5 bucks. It's crazy that anyone would pay close 16$ for one freaking bulb.

Agreed it is absolutely nuts. But once you buy one it's like an addiction. Well for me anyhow.

My dining room fixture alone on full power consumed 450W vs 63W after the switch to led bulbs.

Hate CFLs. Moved into house and replaced all with LED. Threw CFLs on MPs lawn. Have never understood why people thought they were a good idea. It's one technology I'm happy to skip over; like 8 tracks, going from vinyl to cassette in a single massive leap.
Every new light or replacement is getting Philips LEDs. Got 16 new PAR20 puts upstairs a few weeks ago. Gives nice light.
Exterior lights now all LED. Colors are fine, dim well too. Got super bright one (BR30 I think?) above work area in kitchen, very helpful.
Like the lights, can afford, won't do calculation to see if will ever pay off. No longer afraid of leaving lights on is a bonus.

I also noticed that the LEDs are much nicer looking than the CFLs.

Back
Top Bottom