Our country's officially going to hell... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Our country's officially going to hell...

Here is a link with WPD explanation of the charges

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/news/police-investigate-stabbing-and-break-in

That being said i still have no doubt that if a member of windsor police came home to see a intruder fleeing from their house the intruder would be shot multiple times in the back and the officer would be called a hero for their actions

"Police have been finding it difficult to obtain cooperation from both sides, D’Asti said."

If I was the occupant of the home, and the police charged me, I sure as hell wouldn't 'cooperate' either. 'Talk to my lawyer' is all they'd hear.

That being said i still have no doubt that if a member of windsor police came home to see a intruder fleeing from their house the intruder would be shot multiple times in the back and the officer would be called a hero for their actions

I second that.

My social/political views were undecided until I started reading things like this. This is fckery!

All I'm saying is that we should wait for more facts to come out before jumping to conclusions.

There are a number of scenarios where the stabbing might not be justified.

For all we know they could be former roommates, and the one guy wanted to get his stuff out,
and the situation escalated out of control.

The four might have gone to recover goods that an occupant had taken from one of them.

etc.

What would some of you do if someone stole your bike and you knew who it was?
Would you consider them justified, if they stabbed you while you were recovering it?

Lets wait and see what the facts are, and get them straight, before we make up our minds.
That's what I meant by the National Enquirer comment (in case no one got the reference). Sheesh.

Yeah you're right. I would totally go with three buddies at night to knock the door down to collect my stolen bike and expect not to be beaten/stabbed/shot

As long as I politely tell him why I'm there after I kick the door in.

People do weird and unbelievable stuff all the time.
Everytime+he+robs+a+store+lol+i+hope+this+is_64a9d6_5374031.jpg

People do weird and unbelievable stuff all the time.
Everytime+he+robs+a+store+lol+i+hope+this+is_64a9d6_5374031.jpg

^^ lol

I thought everyone knew that us Canadians pretty much just have the right to run away from an attacker. You can't go and defend yourself.

Yea like photoshop stuff for their own agenda. Here is the original

mitchphotoorig-thumb-565x423.jpg

Sorry, I should have known better, the site I pulled it from is known for messing up.
Making themselves very rich, but messing up in the doing.

You guys didn't know it was a photoshop? I just thought it was a joke...

The original sign isn't much better though, as the sign implies that her son does nothing wrong yet she has to worry every time he leaves the house.

How about raising your son to be an honest, law-abiding citizen, do your best to get him out of high crime areas with lots of bad influences and then you might not have to worry so much him every time he leaves the house?

I don't worry much about my 16 year old daughter when she leaves the house because she is a smart kid, a bit of a geek, has good friends, and lives in a relatively crime-free area.

The original sign isn't much better though, as the sign implies that her son does nothing wrong yet she has to worry every time he leaves the house.

How about raising your son to be an honest, law-abiding citizen, do your best to get him out of high crime areas with lots of bad influences and then you might not have to worry so much him every time he leaves the house?

I don't worry much about my 16 year old daughter when she leaves the house because she is a smart kid, a bit of a geek, has good friends, and lives in a relatively crime-free area.
The sign is implying she has to worry that the police will shoot him for no reason other than being black...

The sign is implying she has to worry that the police will shoot him for no reason other than being black...

But he (meaning the guy that got shot) was doing a little more than just being black, wasn't he?

Last edited:
But he (meaning the guy that got shot) was doing a little more than just being black, wasn't he?

Depends who you believe. The protesters (as in the guy with the sign) seem to think he was completely innocent of any wrong doing. I'm not getting into a debate about what happened. I'm just explaining what his sign is supposed to mean.

Depends who you believe. The protesters (as in the guy with the sign) seem to think he was completely innocent of any wrong doing. I'm not getting into a debate about what happened. I'm just explaining what his sign is supposed to mean.

Yep.. I tend to agree :cool:
hqdefault.jpg

Didn't they claim that wasn't him or something?

If they did, they either knowingly lied or engaged in wilful blindness

Just sprinkle some crack on him and get outa there.
If you break into my house, were my wife and kid are, i would stab u in the throught. Im not taking a chance. If you brake inti my place, i will make sure we are safe

Back
Top Bottom