Big Wheels | GTAMotorcycle.com

Big Wheels

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
Where are the biggest wheels I can get my bike near in the GTA? Wheels like big old rusty tractor wheels are nice and even massive earthmover wheels and so on... the bigger or more interesting the better and must be accessible by my bike and not inside a building or something... even a ferris wheel would do, but not sure I can get my bike beside the one at center island....

Where are the biggest wheels I can get my bike near in the GTA? Wheels like big old rusty tractor wheels are nice and even massive earthmover wheels and so on... the bigger or more interesting the better and must be accessible by my bike and not inside a building or something... even a ferris wheel would do, but not sure I can get my bike beside the one at center island....
there's a ferris wheel at niagra falls but with the weather... you might wanna trailer it

Neat spot south of St. Catherines, Morningstar Mills They have a waterwheel but you can't get all that close.

Big enough?
PhotoTag34.jpg~original

That's big enough... but now I'm wondering - does any one have a Big Wheels tricycle? I had one when I was a kid - that would be perfect.
6a0120a90ac194970b01a3fd29fbc0970b-800wi

Back
Top Bottom