School bus carrying kids hit by police cruiser in Fergus | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

School bus carrying kids hit by police cruiser in Fergus

Bus driver def did not back up....look at the way the cruiser was hit.

He was braking hard, car nosedived, thats why it went under the bus and missed the bull bars.

May have been a dangerous weapon like a pop-tart!

Unhealthy snacks aren't allowed - maybe it was a banana.

Top_Ten_Monty_Python's_Flying_Circus_Sketches_image3.jpg

Last edited:
Unhealthy snacks aren't allowed - maybe it was a banana.

I heard this one can fire filling of mass destructionat insanely high rates of speed!

PopTartGun_Edit-630x404.jpg

There's gonna be virtually no way to get out of rear-ending a school bus lol

Oh and cause it works:

3rnvk6.jpg

Last edited:

Bus driver def did not back up....look at the way the cruiser was hit.

He was braking hard, car nosedived, thats why it went under the bus and missed the bull bars.

I think I can reproduce that by backing up a schoolbus, just need to give 'er so the back lifts enough, or maybe a speed bump.

Got a car I can try it on?

"start from stop not in safety"?????? How about following too closely and speeding?

They had to come up with a charge that didn't have any demerit points and was innocuous enough that it won't get flagged if his insurance company pulls his abstract. I'm sure the cops would do the same for you in the same situation.

Last edited:
I'm sure the cops would do the same for you in the same situation.

I think that's a reasonable assumption seeing how they're only too willing to assist suicides lately, Drs. won't even do that with or without appointment.

Anybody else would have received a "careless" guaranteed..another fine example of the OPP and their ridiculous charges. They are professional drivers you know!

Has the officer started to sue his insurance company saying the accident hurt him so badly he cannot work anymore???

He got a $85 ticket....

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...hener-opp-constable-ticketed/article22066677/

Edit : anybody remember that incident a few years ago where a marked OPP car rear ended another marked OPP car and it's asssss end was hanging in the air? Googled for a pic but couldnt find it......

Of course, when I was involved in an accident with another vehicle that was stopped for a school bus, I was charged with careless. Wish I could've gotten some chicken **** ticket instead

Did he have the lights and siren going, or was it the Magic School bus, and it just jumped out in front of him?

What ever happened to that cop in the US that was caught on helmet cam rear ending a motorcycle and then threatening to charge the guy for stopping too quickly?

If I remember correctly the quote from the video was, "Do you always stop that suddenly?" lol

How irionic. I called MTO today to report a school bus that had no working brake or signal lights.

This morning on my way to work I almost ran into the back of a school bus just north of King on Weston RD. I pulled up along the side of the school bus and informed the driver her lights were not working. She stated she knew that and had complained to the company but they sent her out of the yard anyways.:rolleyes:

This happens more often than we know. The bus companies' contracts state that they are supposed to have "X" number of spare buses. When the wife worked for Sinton in York Region, this was the norm. Drivers were basically bullied by the company.

How irionic. I called MTO today to report a school bus that had no working brake or signal lights.

This morning on my way to work I almost ran into the back of a school bus just north of King on Weston RD. I pulled up along the side of the school bus and informed the driver her lights were not working. She stated she knew that and had complained to the company but they sent her out of the yard anyways.:rolleyes:
What number did you call? I see people with no working tail or brake lights on the road probably at least 3 times a week and never know who to report it to.

I also see school buses run red lights, stop signs, make illegal turns, "stunting", etc all the time. Same with TTC but that's more expected of them.

Back
Top Bottom