Calabogie CSBK | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie CSBK

Why are you not racing? Is dricked going to race that round? I'm planning on it.

I don't have the funds to do too many CSBK events in 2015. I was planning on doing Shannonville, the track I know the best and have the best shot at a decent result, but now there rumours of CSBK not going there in 2015.

Maybe Mosport if I can get into the 1:26 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Thanks for the links. They have it listed in their blog but it does not come up under their trackdays schedule on their site.

not sure if it will fly, but anyone interested in lobbying for a support race at bogie? like they did at Mosport. We had a large grid and no pressure to go toooooooo fast.

I'd would come out and ride if there was a sportsman/lost era support race.

not sure if it will fly, but anyone interested in lobbying for a support race at bogie? like they did at Mosport. We had a large grid and no pressure to go toooooooo fast.

As long as I can jump in for 2 laps :) doh

well how bout we start firing emails to chris. race@shannonville.com sent mine. if there is enough interest they cant refuse. its money. and we know how much csbk likes our money

There will definitely be a support race, just unclear what at this point as it is still very early in the season.
You can be sure that it will be as all-inclusive as possible and that all options are being considered.
Lots too be worked on and ironed out in the next few months!

So CSBK turn their back on RACE and Shannonville and RACE is supposed to ask for the favour of allow a RACE support class at a different track. Um, I would need to think about that one.

We have to remember that CSBK supported race until this year when the track is for sell and can be sold at any time leaving CSBK without a venue.
So CSBK turn their back on RACE and Shannonville and RACE is supposed to ask for the favour of allow a RACE support class at a different track. Um, I would need to think about that one.

yeah i really don't understand how that is going to work..

It would be even more awkward when you see the RACE head ref working for the national series again this year...

Give me a break. EVERY track is for sale at any given moment. Having one publicly for sale means nothing. Any smart business person has that written into the agreement with the track. The only thing you can't prepare for is non-fulfilment due to business closing due to bankruptcy or end of business operation.

I have also heard the excuse about Shanny asphalt condition. LOL. I guess there won't be a series appearance at Shubie either than.

A valid argument would be a lack of promotion of the CSBK Series by the track owner to promote the races as reflected in low attendance of spectators. This argument I would agree with.

We have to remember that CSBK supported race until this year when the track is for sell and can be sold at any time leaving CSBK without a venue.

So it official, the support race for the nationals is with VRRA. well that just freed up a couple weekends for me.

What! I could have sworn your bike would be eligible?

J/K. It will hopefully help attract more spectators which is what we need the most.

Come do the Thursday TD with me then hang out all wknd and watch racing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom