Calabogie CSBK | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie CSBK

meme

Site Supporter
Anyone from here gonna go? Looks like mid June. Just perusing the P6 track day schedule and noticed a test day on the 11th.

Me too, as 3 buds are planning on it. I guess I could ask them, but you'd probably know the answer. How do you get into the race? Just pay?

Last edited:
So is CSBK running Calabogy this year?

Noticed no Mosport Development Track for Pro6 this year. Too bad, been so close to my home it was a good choice for a quick test day, expensive thought so I can see why they took it out of their schedule.

Has CSBK officially released their schedule?? I don't see it on their website.

I noticed that on Pro6 sched. While 'Bogie is a fantastic track to ride on, wasn't the consensus of the internetz that it wasn't ideal for racing? (assuming due to run-off?!)

Regardless, may make for a nice ride out to check out the action. Not sure where from as there's not many spectator vantage points there, unless Calabogie is addressing that.

Calabogie, Tremblant, Mosport, St Eustache and Castrol Raceway are ALL not ideal for racing.

It's not official but seems to be a forgone conclusion at this point.

Meme, what do you mean by pay to get in? Like spectator entry fees or race entry fees? Every registered competitor gets on crew pass included. Beyond that they have to pay for additional crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed no Mosport Development Track for Pro6 this year. Too bad, been so close to my home it was a good choice for a quick test day, expensive thought so I can see why they took it out of their schedule.

Yes appears they went full Calabogie with some Mosport big track. I did like how the prices did not increase for Calabogie. It's getting $$$ to play there.

Yes appears they went full Calabogie with some Mosport big track. I did like how the prices did not increase for Calabogie. It's getting $$$ to play there.

Where are you seeing Pro 6's 2015 schedule? It's not up on their site yet.

Track schedule was up yesterday - Today not so much
Where are you seeing Pro 6's 2015 schedule? It's not up on their site yet.

In 2011, we tested at Calabogie with the Nationals, but never raced there.

Don't assume a race will be held there just because of this date.

I've done enough laps there to consider racing... should look up what the amateurs were turning in 2010. It's not like 600cc technology has advanced much since then.

I mean can just anyone pay and enter? I assume there is some sort of qualifying. If you are fast, and don't normally race (but have a race license) can you just pay the entry fee and give it a try?

If it's CSBK I believe you need a racing license from one of the sanctioned series. RACE and SOAR at the least, I think.

"If you are a new competitor with CSBK, you are required to participate in the Friday practice of your first event. Friday practice in included in your weekend entry fees.
New members required to hold a valid 2014 racing license from one of the following organizations: ARL; RACE; SOAR; ASM; TFR; EMRA."

http://www.csbk.ca/images/competitors/2014_csbk_membership.pdf

That was for 2014.

and

A) All riders must obtain a CSBK Membership prior to any track participation at a CSBK event. Please note that racers must have an
approved and valid racing license from one of the noted sanctioning groups. Please see csbk.ca.
B) Competitors who are currently ranked as Novice within their Regional series, will be classified as National Amateurs.
C) Competitors who are currently ranked as Amateurs within their Regional Series, will be classified as National Amateurs, unless that
competitor has placed in the top three in a final overall season Series Points Standings, in a class for 600cc or larger, production based,
multi cylinder (greater than twin) machinery. Then they will be subject to classification of rider level status by CSBK.
E) Competitors who are currently ranked as Pro or Expert status within their Regional Series, will be subject to classification of rider level
status by CSBK based on a review of previous racing experience.

If it's CSBK I believe you need a racing license from one of the sanctioned series. RACE and SOAR at the least, I think.

Last edited:
There you go. Thanks for that.

133a6a95b3ab9d01409e35c5bca9a7b4.jpg

Pro 6. Scheduled track days.

Sent from my imaginary friend

Back
Top Bottom