"The Beer Store’s secret sweetheart deal with LCBO revealed" - says The Star | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

"The Beer Store’s secret sweetheart deal with LCBO revealed" - says The Star

Re: "The Beer Store’s secret sweetheart deal with LCBO revealed" - says The Star

Personal choice. I make some of my better ones when sober. If it wasn't for crushing hangovers, health concerns and poor judgment masquerading as brilliance under the influence I wouldn't have wasted the last 25yrs alcohol free. There's nothing better than a good beer buzz

If you dont drink, all your stories will suck and end with, and then we went home.

Re: "The Beer Store’s secret sweetheart deal with LCBO revealed" - says The Star

If you dont drink, all your stories will suck and end with, and then we went home.
Jim Jeffries?

So true. On the upside Saturday and Sunday mornings are now my Friday and Saturday nights. Also I have money in my riding jeans.

its perserverance, resilience and a determination. I've been very fortunate , or not, I haven't seen a hangover in decades not for lack of trying. I was raised by the ethos if you can go with the boys all night you can get up with the men in the morning. Its very bad form not to be able to answer the bell. My saturdays and sundays are pretty good and i like mornings the best.
Everything in moderation.

its perserverance, resilience and a determination. I've been very fortunate , or not, I haven't seen a hangover in decades not for lack of trying. I was raised by the ethos if you can go with the boys all night you can get up with the men in the morning. Its very bad form not to be able to answer the bell. My saturdays and sundays are pretty good and i like mornings the best.
Everything in moderation.

I hate you. Actually I think I may be allergic to booze.

Realistically some folks are. Or the resistance is different, some guys just are better off not touching the stuff.

Good news maybe I'm not allergic to alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom