maybe caught in the act but they got away | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

maybe caught in the act but they got away

Op, you need to report this to the police asap. Auto squad needs new leads, to move bike theft investigations forward!

Believe it or not my brother has had luck with people lingering outside the house on the road. Calls the police, just say there are suspicious activity outside the house. If there's patrol, you might be lucky

I used to drive a plain white Dodge Tradesman van. I also used to park it places, sometimes with me inside reading newspaper and drinking coffee. That gets peoples attention. Anyway, decent thread.

It would be worth him doing it - just so I could catch him doing it...

Attachments

• PulpFiction.jpg
    PulpFiction.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 78
I used to drive a plain white Dodge Tradesman van. I also used to park it places, sometimes with me inside reading newspaper and drinking coffee. That gets peoples attention. Anyway, decent thread.
Old guy reading the news? Nothing suspicious there

Did it say Free Candy on the side written in electrical tape?

Get winter storage arranged today. $300 now will save you hassle and a deductible

speaking of luck, able to take advantage of the sun yesterday and moved it for good

here's the photo security let me have without their faces, not sure why
I submitted report to police all the same

suspect - Copy.jpg

Old guy reading the news? Nothing suspicious there

One time a guy came out on an atv with shotgun when I parked on a country road. Turns out they opened a rail trail behind his property and all his idilick lifestyle went down the crapper. Then I come along and park by his living room window and crack a newspaper.

93deff02f31f70175e8a62428109420c.jpg

That's the van that took my bike in June!!!

The one with the plate photographed is an old model caravan and the one that stole your bike is the new body style....

speaking of luck, able to take advantage of the sun yesterday and moved it for good

here's the photo security let me have without their faces, not sure why
I submitted report to police all the same

View attachment 36174

if THAT doesn't raise some suspicion, i don't know what does....

Do they have faces on the vid?

As long as the cops got the faces, it should be fine. I doubt you'd be able to do much to find them, even if you were some sort of self-styled vigilante.

The one with the plate photographed is an old model caravan and the one that stole your bike is the new body style....

Well, so much for that! :p

I guess silver caravans are now to toronto bikers what white tradesman or econoline vans are to kids on a playground? :rolleyes:

Well, so much for that! :p

I guess silver caravans are now to toronto bikers what white tradesman or econoline vans are to kids on a playground? :rolleyes:

Beware of the feared silver Caravan! Police apparently didn't want to give info to the guy in case he wanted to pretend to be Batman. Cops shouldn't fear that, these guys can't depict a new van comparative to an old model. Actually... they would probably just beat everyone with a silver van. Stops family in middle of the road and beats them all. Put a "W" in the bikers win column... :lmao:

Re: caught in the act but they got away *updated photo*

If I were you I would have taken a week or two off work ,left the bike, parked near the entrance with a large truck block them in and have some fun..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom